Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
Thinking for a moment after he asks me and I answer, "Go on then. But who is going to go ontop of who, you or me?"
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I give her *that* stare, the one where your thinking 'your joking right?' before relplying. "Lets try the one where we're both on our sides instead, unless you want to be on top."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Thinking of his suggestion and replies, "Ok, sides it is."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I feel like a fool though, "erm...mind telling me what to do? I mean I know the basics, but I'll just follow along" I say, mumbling towards the end.
The OCA
Giggling from what he just said and replied, "Well, you did tell me what to do. You lick my folds and i suck you out."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I sigh, my hesitation coming through once again, but I squash those feelings down once again. It wasn't just for my benifit, it is for her, always will be. "well, we better get comfortable then." I say with a slight smile, covering the moment of hesitation.
The OCA
I felt nervous, never done this before. Looking at Anthony, he didn't look that good. Making my mind up just to cheer him up I went up to him and told him, "Um.... well, I'd better get to work." Smiling at him I gave him a soft kiss.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I break the kiss after a bit and lay down, looking at her beautiful body.
The OCA
I lay on the bed the oposite side of Anthony and start to suck on his cock.
I started to use my touge as i sucked.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I give a small groan as she goes to work, not to be out done I start on her as well, I spread her folds open for easier access as i slide my up and down before giving a suck on where her clitoris was.
The OCA