Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
(ditto)
(Alllriiight! The holidays are way over! Time to get active again! RAWR! >:3)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I gotta wait on Darks reply on his next move.
"We will all be happy when the Dark queen takes over the real world. Dark we don't have time for his pointless fighting." Dave said.

"Right." Dark said, flies over to Dave, picks him up and starts to fly away.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I watched as David got picked up by dark.

"Fucking coward." I reached behind my back and pulled out a .338 (Snipe rifle). I started to aim at Davids head. "steady....."

As I was about to pull the trigger but then Angewoman put her hand in front of the barrel.

"No. Let him flee." I growl and lower my gun. I put it back on my back and turned.

"Dark queen eh?" Started walking. "Mindless puppets..." Angewoman looked at David fly away and started following me.
A large black orb crashed into the ground infront of Angewomon, followed by a flash of black wings as Zyphermon collided with her, "Well look what the gatomon dragged in, I knew if I waited long enough I'd find one of you digi-losers." she laughed as she pushed with her wings to hold Angewomon against a wall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I take it that was towards me soooo...

IC:

I quickly turned to see my digimon held up against a wall. I reached for my holster and pulled a Colt python and pulled the hammer back putting the barrel to the Zyphermons for head.

"I would release her if I was you." I used my free hand to pull out my knife and put it in front of his throat. "I let one prey get away. Hopefully you won't be too much of a coward and run away like the others."

Angewoman gasped a bit surprised by the attack, and the pressure on her body. "Damn.... Should of saw it coming!" She smirked a bit. "Then again.... Surprises surprises."

A voice cackled over my head set. "DK232. Danger moderate." I chuckled a bit. "DK232 this is A131. Engaging enemy as we speak"

*Damn it Alabasta. I told you no communications while in missions.*I thought to myself.
"The element of surprise is a valuable tool in war," Zyphermon smiled under her mask, her eyes darted to the side as she saw the barrel aimed at her, "You'd better be very sure, one inch off on your part and your partner will take that shot, and what's keeping me from just throwing her in the way of your shot to protect myself?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I laughed. "I already took the thought into consideration." I threw the revolver up with the knife in the air grabbing the zyphermons arm and locking my fingers down on the jugular *It causes lack of blood flow to the arm making it harder to grasp things btw* The gun falls into my hand but the knife fell to the ground. I Aimed into the the chest cavity.

"A little more accurate. Also. Gats. Les sadanatra." Angewomen nodded and started to glow. She shrank back down to her Gatomon form (Sorry couldn't remember if it was a rookie stage or.... what ever the 2nd stage was) making her free from the grasp of her wings.

"You know.... I never fought a Digimon before. Well.... Thats not COMPLETELY true... But I never fought one that could last. How about you lay off of the Digimon and see if you can beat me. I'll make you a deal even. If you can beat me I'll tell you everything I need to know about the organization I work for. Benefits are more mass publicized minions to due you and the "Queens" bidding. And If I win. You reveal where your queen is." *I smiled underneath my mask and my glasses make a bright red glare from the light.

Gatomon gasped a bit. "You can't tell them!"

"But what ever to do to fight.... Why not?" I chuckled a bit.
"Sorry, if the queen found out I even considered telling anyone about her she'd have me deleted in no time." Zyphermon grinned a bit under her mask. She suddenly lurched over, giving out a cry of pain as her form morphed, her wings shrinking into her back as her talons and claws shortened and turned to human fingers, "N-no, dammit, not, now." she growled. Before long Zephyrmon was gone, in her place was a young girl, her blonde hair streaked with bits of black, a dark grey vest over her shirt with a matching short skirt, "Ahh, please, help." she groaned a bit, "The, darkness, it's uncontrollable, I can barely fight it, in my human form." she whimpered slightly, a black digital ring wrapping around her hand before vanishing, Pathetic humans, can't resist a helpless victim. she thought with a silent laugh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad