Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
[Ground Floor]

"Well, without wonderful security guards to show us around, we wouldn't have had the meal in the first place." Kyosan smiled gently, rubbing Reimu's claw in his own softly before then looking over to the two, smiling. "At least things will eventually sort themselves out."

"That'd be wonderful. I'd love to try sometime," Kotana thought to herself of how good food made from Eryx would be like, before then giggling cutely, flapping her wings a little out of the thought while approaching them. "Thanks again, Eryx. The tour and this meal were certainly a delight."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

Reimu couldn't help but murring softly from the soft caress of Kyosan's claws over hers. "It's part of our job to keep the city and entire planet safe."

"You can try our cooking if you free this weekend." Eryx said while getting closer to Reimu and Kyosan, smiling to them. "I'm glad to meet such a wonderful person who willing to risk its life to defeat the pirates." He added as leading Kotana outside of the restaurant, and Reimu did the same thing.

[Restaurant - Outside]

"I hope you guys have a good stay in this wonderful city." The dragoness stated as she took out a card with her name and phone number printed on it and handing it to Kyosan. "If you wish to meet us again, do not hesitate to call me. Eryx doesn't have a cellphone since he's not really talk a lot among colleagues except me."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Outside Restaurant]

"Well, I wouldn't mind indeed. Our stay won't be too long, I guess it'll be until the trial on the weekend. I'll see if I can call you once our own has patched up." Kyosan murmured lightly, nodding gently as he smiled and looked over the card gently, before then back at Reimu. "I hope after the trial things will go smoothly."

"Well, once the trial's over, we'll have nothing to do, so..." Kotana smiled innocently, giving Eryx's paw a gentle rub as well before then gently letting go, looking towards Kyosan and nodding gently before then looking back onto him. If it weren't for the trial and official business, she would have done it right then. "...Ah, it was nothing."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Outside Restaurant]

Reimu nodded with a smile. "The trial will be done in no time if we gather enough evidence and witnesses, which I think it's something we both not worried about." She chuckles while Eryx went closer to the dragoness.

"To end our tour..." Reimu lean closer to Kyosan and kissed him on the cheek; so do Eryx kissing Kotana's cheek as a symbol of ending the meeting, and retreats a few steps back, throwing such a wonderful smile to them. "Don't feel surprised. This is how we treat the important visitor like you guys." Reimu explained.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Outside Restaurant]

Although both of them seemed to share the same light blush from the kiss, Kyosan seemed to smile lightly towards Reimu in appreciation while Kotana gave a gentle giggle. "Well, I guess that's the nicest way to end a good conversation as well," Kyosan dryly commented, poking his tongue out playfully while wagging his tail.

"Thank you. It really has been a treat," Kotana nodded, looking over them both for a moment before then smiling. "Hopefully our own end will be sorted out just as fast - since we might be involved as well in that trial as well. But if all goes well I'm sure we'll see each other again on the weekend, say." Kotana beamed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Outside Restaurant]

Both officer bow their heads politely and said "Our pleasure" at the same time before gets up. "We will see each other again, maybe we stumble upon somewhere. Who knows, right?" Reimu giggles while both waving her claw and paw to Kyosan and Kotana. "See you guys soon." Eryx stated with a smile and turned around, before heading back to the headquarters.

Normally, Reimu and Eryx treat the special visitor like a family and does not take it personally, something like fell in love on certain person on the first meet.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Outside Restaurant]

Kotana smiled gently as they watched the two go off back to where they were situated, giving a soft smile before looking to Kyosan. "They were really good people, weren't they?" She asked lightly, knowing the dragon full well as she watched his tradition of folding his arms and chuckling dryly.

"Definately. I just hope this isn't the last time we'll meet them as well. Anyway, we have a case to do. Or should I say, two." Kyosan smiled, before then looking onto Kotana. "Let's get down to business, if we get it over and done with, it shouldn't be a problem."

"What did you have in plan for that ship, anyway? You never told me about it," The blue-feathered gryphon asked curiously as they began to walk for their destination, the avian quickly pulling out a small gadget from her pocket to show they were heading in the right direction.

With a gentle clasp of his fist and walking alongside Kotana, the purple-scaled dragon grinned. "I've got that debt to solve with Moriarty." Hearing the avian's sigh, Kyosan chuckled as they went on ahead - preparing for their case while continuing on with their day.

OOC: Time skip? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Apartment]

It's a Saturday afternoon with the warm sun shine brightly on the sky. Eryx and Reimu were staying in their respective apartment rooms located on 7th floor of semi-luxury apartment in the outskirts of the city. Both live besides with each other so they can spend some time chatting at the balcony. The trial had finished yesterday in smooth motion witho no hiccups, thanks to the evidence team who able to collect as much evidence they able to get.

In this particular moment, Eryx drawing a digital picture on his computer while Reimu spend some time watching her favorite TV shows. Despite living in semi-luxury apartment, they own not much furniture because they want to keep it simple and more room to move around.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Outside Courthouse]

Finishing up their trial and brushing off their shoulders for a moment, Kyosan and Kotana sighed. The official turned out to be nothing more then a misunderstanding between companies - something of which Kotana blamed herself for not noticing beforehand. Brushing her head gently, she looked onto the purple dragon who seemed to be deep in thought, before asking. "So, what now Kyo?"

"What do you think?" Kyosan murmured, slipping out the card from before and then slowly typing in the numbers off the card he had been given days ago, hoping that he hadn't been lured astray. With a moment, he tried ringing the place of which he had been given, crossing his fingers. "Come on..."

He's really energetic about this... why couldn't he have been a tad bit more with the official business? Kotana silently whined to herself while observing him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
While Reimu watching the sitcom, her mobile phone ringing and vibrating at the same tone on the small table besides the couch. She picks it up and answer the call with a soft voice. "Senior Officer Reimu is on the line. Whom am I speaking with?"

At the same time, telecommunication satellite immediately picking up the signal of Kyosan's call and send the GPS coordinates to his phone, so he had a clue where Reimu is right now.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds