Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
'Well, i vote we fire David for being MEAN TO ME!' Nana shouted.

'Nana! We have to be polite to our comrades!' Midori said in her rumbling voice.

'As for the situation, i'd prefer to head for open ground. I wouldn't like to get into a fight between all these cramped buildings.' The Togemon boomed, then grinned down at the other Digimon,

'You think you've got it bad, at least you're not stuck with two boxing gloves! I can't pick anything up!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

The fox chuckled a little and agreed with the Togemon, "Yeah, I bet it would be a pain to type with boxing gloves." Thinking about the matter at hand, Zorromon offered his two cents. "Anyways, I don't care either way if we cut through or not. I wouldn't mind a little action and we might be able to squish a little information out of one of their scouts."

"It would be nice for you to use your head for once." Ada looked down the path towards the village square, trying to see if there was really an adversary waiting for them. "It would be best to go around the village. If we cut through the village then we'll have to fight our enemy's scouts in their domain. In the open fields there will be less places for them to hide and pick us off."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Here's the rouge.
Name: Imperion
Species: Sepianmon
Digivolution: Sepmon-Seramon-Ceromon-Sepianmon-Neglamon-Synomon
Attacks:
Ageless Tracker=Allows him to track whatever he is after, no matter the distance. Only exception is he can't track between the real and digital worlds.

Sapphire Pulse=He creates a pulse of powerful energy from his body.

Sapphire Pulse Cannon=He concentrates all the power of the pulse into one large blast.

Sepia Digivolution=His only way to digivolve to ultimate, if this digivolution is interrupted, will form a new digimon out of it using data from the attacker.

Fade=When he needs to, he can fade away into nothingness, appearing at a distant location.

Description:He is a 6' tall robotic human with black pants, no shirt, metallic silver hair, and souless eyes. Right arm isn't mechinical,it is a strange claw with 10 foot-long spikes growing from it. Instead of a stomach, he has a slowly spinning orb with the yin-yang symbol on it.

Other: Calling himself the 'Cleansor of the Digital World', he is looking to erase human existence from the digital world. Able to fight toe-to-toe with powerful ultimates when in his champion form.

IC:
Seika looked up as the others were discussing the choices. "I think our decision has been made for us." He jumped out of the way, just as something hit where he was just standing. Once the smoke cleared, a strange, robotic digimon could be seen standing there, in a crater.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Striker, get a Smoke ready" Steven slowly clicked his G36C from Single to full auto, as strikr slowly forme his rifle from black energy.

"I'll go one better" he pulled out a C4 charge and balaced it in one hand while leveling his rifle at the newcomer
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Brandon's ears laid back, as he pulled his overly massive 8-shot revolver from its holster.

"Renny," Brandon said lowly, looking out of the corner of his eye at his partner, "when I say so, get ready to digivolve. This guy aint a weakling we can get the jump on."

Reyna nodded, and phased into the shadows. She reappeared directly behind the robotic digimon. This was their tactic. To have Brandon draw the enemy's attention with his barking hand-cannon, while Reyna moved in for a kill. It is also why she has such a large amount of data to her code and still hold a rookie base-form.

Once he saw she was in position, he slowly cocked the hammer back on his revolver, and glared at the digimon.

"As a Digimon Marshall, I command you to put your hands over your head, and allow yourself to be detained peacefully." He ordered, his weapon trained on the digimon's head.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
David had his own pistols on the robot as soon as he'd landed, ignoring the dust that stung his eyes and coated his uniform. Midnight slowly eased herself into a flanking position, prepared to digivolve at a moment's notice.

"You heard him, tin can," he growled, fingers tense on the triggers of his guns.
"If that works i'll give you a medal" Steven leveled his rifle while his digivice slowly turned black.

"I got my own special little prize for him" Striker

"Keep him busy while I warm up" Steven muttered, Striker slipped a vile into the C4 charge from his jacket.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nana for once was silent, drawing her own pistols and training them on the robotic Digimon.

'Careful... This one's a toughie, there are a lot of us, but we can't underestimate him.' Togemon whispered, though her rumbling voice carried throughout the group.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"As long as I get to crush him I don't care." Salem said as he put one arm behind his back to take taijutsu stance, as he did a red digital mist like aura engulfed him. Diva only laughed with glee as she drew her whip-sword and pointed it at the enemy

"If you give up now I might make you my servent someday" she sai with a playful wink.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Seika pulled two silver spears with veins of emerald all across them and got into a special stance. "Something is...off about this guy." Keramon just continued growling, ready to digivolve at a moment's notice.

Imperion looked around at his enemies, with a bored look on his face. "I am the Cleansor of the Digital World, and the existance of you humans in this world corrupt." He then faded out of sight, and for a few seconds nothing happened.

Seika narrowed his eyes. "What just happened?" He then heard something coming from the path they were walking and turned around, only to see a large blast of blue energy. "MOVE!"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)