Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Put all of them on at once?" he asked with a very dirty smile. "And besides, I want your tits to show off as much as possible. I want 'em to know my luck." He winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well what's the point of buying more bras when you already wanted me to showoff more?" Tigerlily explained feeling alittle hint of irritation, but decided to change the subject. "Hmmm wanna play a game or two?" a grin appeared on her face.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Because I have fun and get hard when I see you stretch and break your bras." Mar grinned lustfully, his tail wagging. "Game? What game?" he asked. "Mortal Kombat Deception?" he suggested, eyes litting up as his tongue hung out already.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Um...I was thinking about playing Bust-A-Move 4..." Tigerlily shivered, she is somewhat a scary cat when it comes towards looking at gore, or anything violent and bloody things. "But....I don't mind playing it...just go EASY on me!" She declared pointing a finger at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh okay... I won't play Scorpion or Smoke..." Mar shrugged. "I'll go for Ermac then!" he said, going over to the sofa in the living room, flipping on their TV and PS2 after setting the MKD CD. "Come! And bring a jug of milk with you, will ya?!" he grinned, plopping onto the couch with a grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey no fair!" Tigerlily raced up to him, but he was already on the couch. She then sat on the couch, looking around the characters sweatdropping, there's all these guy characters and three....gal characters...which is mainly Kitana, Sonya Blade, and Mileena. Her jaws dropped, "Why is there alot of guys AND ONLY three girls!?!" she complained.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"'Cause chicks suck at fighting. And besides, if there's anymore girls like those three I'm gonna have a 'hard' time playing well." The dragon laughed, grabbing the P1 pad and going ahead to select Ermac like he said he would.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shut up, I beat my brother at Soul Calibur 2, so watch what you say punk!" The lioness glared at him choosing Kitana, however she's not used to playing ps2 controls as it make it a little harder for her to think.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Punk huh?! Let's see who's the punk!" Mar said, hearing "FIGHT!", and immediately after he started spamming projectile attacks at Kitana.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigermew eyes went wide opened as she randomly pressing controls either doing some random combinations and some hit misses. "How do you work this darn thing?" She pouted.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)