Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra held her smile and said "Nope, you will not fuck me, not tonight. But the least I can do is reward you for your good behavior." she then got up and walked away. A full minute passed before she returned holding a leach, and at the end of this leach was the blond were, limping slightly as she walked on all fours. "She can pleasure you for now, but you better be grateful." She said as she undid Blues bindings and led them into another room, this one was mostly empty with a small fireplace and a few chairs on a soft carpet. Venra sat down and unlocked both their collars and other restraints. "Go ahead, show me your beasts." She said lustfully as she sat down in a comfortable chair. She loved watching her pets play, particularly when it was rough, to see who dominated who. The blond fir needed no prompting and transformed instantly, turning into a blond were with large breasts and a shining coat, oh how Lulu would envy the beautiful coat of Venra's prized pet. "Go ahead, take her." Venra said, though from how relaxed the naked vampire was it was clear she had something up her sleeve in case they turned on her. The blond were dropped to all four legs and laid down on the soft carpet, waiting for blue to do the same.

------------

Angela moaned and leaned into the ear scratch to show her mistress she was not going to be bad again. But then she became nervous again. "I...Im not sure mistress." Angela in a small voice. "This is my first time with a woman..." Not only that, but she did not even mention that this was her first time having any kind of intercourse outside of a kiss when not in her were form.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu grined as she heard the passing thoughts already plotting everything out "Then why not try shifting dear? I know you were's are more comfortable in your animal forms." she purred seductivly in Angela's ear, sscratching more as she did.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue came mostly back to his senses at the sight of the blonde were, he was still aroused and wanting but also wished to comfort the poor thing. As soon as he was unchained he shifted and took a place next to the blonde and gave her apologetic looks "What...is your name?" He asked nuzzling her slightly as an atempt to comfort her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"R-Really mistress?" Angela asked, much more timid now. 'Please dont be a trap...I dont want to be hurt again...' she thought, still frightened from her hellish experience, she could still feel the silver burns deep inside her body, those would not heal soon. "But...you put my collar back on..." she said hesitantly, touching the collar on her neck. "If I turn right now, it will kill me." 'Please dont hurt me! Im trying to be good...'

--------

She licked his snout affectionately but said nothing, and soon Blue found out why as a white hot pain streaked down his back. "No talking! Animals dont talk! They fuck so start fucking!" Venra commanded as she raised her silver tipped whip again. "And you, bitch, dont let him have you easily just because you like him, I want him to court you like a wild were in the wild, give in only when he has taken you." The blond werewolf nodded timidly and backed away from blue, her tail between her legs. She issued a low growl and waited to see what he would do, since it was the males job to show he was stronger than the female and worthy to mate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue yelped then growled at the whipping as he too rose and stood tall, his stance didn't seem to be ofensive but the way he held himself showed an air of dominance and strength, he issued a low warning growl in return.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lulu looked shoked as she realised she had forgotten the colar "Uhm yes well...I was making sure you had been paying atention!" she lied taking the colar and tossing it aside "Now please me before I grow bored."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blond were stayed on all fours and crouched down and issued another growl, she was not wooed yet. She bared her fangs in a display of power that was surprising taking into account her life style.

------

Angela transformed, but only halfway, staying in the shape of half werewolf. "Please forgive me mistress." She said softly as possible as she lowered herself on Lulu's body. "But I dont want to accidentally hurt you, I dont think its good for me to turn all the way." Still the instinct was there and Angela's snout was guided down to Lulu's entrance and gave it a long soft lick with her impressive tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu was about to argue before letting out a long pleased moan and changed her mind "I'll let it slide this time pup, since you were thinking for my safety." She said as she tangled her fingers in Angela's hair, holding her to her cold cunt.

Blue accepted the challenge the blonde had given by not backing down, stalked up till he was towering above her and gave one last warning growl as he stared down at her, he bared his fangs and flexed his dragon claws, his fur bristled and his muscles rolled as he did showing he was a dangerous enemy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
IT did not take long for Angela to get hyped up and she began to lick Lulu's pussy with vigor, soon venturing inside her folds to taste her sweet nectar inside. Despite a vampires normal lack of body warm, they were not lich and did not rot like them, meaning Lulu's juices were just as delicious as they were in life, if not more so. She moaned as her own pussy began to get wet and continued her work on her mistress, fear keeping her inline every step of the way.

------------

The Blond growled again, her ears flat against her head as she bared her fangs more now. She would have to be taken by force, which was the usual case in these events. IF them male could succeed in this then he was worthy. It was not rape, it was a show of dominance, the only trick was mounting her while avoiding her jaws, which would no doubt be biting and snapping at him as well as her claws. Venra's tapping foot acted as a warning, she was getting bored, he would have to hurry this up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue snorted at the vampiress while keeping his eyes on the blonde it wasn't long before he pounced pushing her down on her side keeping one hand on her neck and the other on her belly, he was the strongest fighter in his pack and this proved it, he glared down at the blonde with an air of supiority.

Lulu moaned and bucked against Angela's tongue enjoying her pet's surprising skill "Mmmm, you sure you've never done this? Your great at it! Good enough for a reward." she purred as she snaked her leg down and began rubbing Angela's damp wolf pussy with her foot.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela moaned as she felt her mistress rubbing her needing sex with her foot as she continued to lick up all her juices and explore her love canal. "Mistress...th-thank you." She moaned softly as she kept licking, going deeper and deeper, her long tongue probing for her G spot.

-------------

The blond lay on her side and snapped at Blue, unable to get at him while his hand was on her neck. After a little struggling and pawing, she surrendered herself and whimpered in defeat, telling Blue that she was his so he could stop choking her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue grinned at his victory despit himself strolled around her till he was standing behind her, he was more than ready to mount her soon as she presented herself.

Lulu moaned louder as she felt Angela's strong were tongue hitting her g-spot sooner than she had expected, she bucked more as she rubbed the were's clit for a while before slipping her big toe into the girls hungry pussy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions