Join our server on Discord

Mar and Tigerlily rp!
Luna then finally woke up from her slumber remembering she has to train herself to become a mega. Quickly she got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. However, she did noticed how the door was fixed already in less than a day! "That's very unbelievable for a digimon who can fix it this fast..." The rabbit warrior then giggled, "I guess I can't judge a digimon by his type."

"You were are sleeping on me! Who give you permission to do such a thing!?" She glared at Renodramon and then she went back to serious. "Let's just meet with Leomon...and then talk to the mayor Blackwargreymon about the situation of the digimon queen. But...have you seen Cresentmon?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, slept well?" Flamedramon asked, smiling a bit as he readied the table for breakfast, "I couldn't get much, but I entertained myself I guess!" he chuckled.

(House)

"Uhm... who's that?" Renodramon asked, "Wait!" the mind of the young digimon raced back, "The bunny!" he smiled widely all of a sudden, "Yup!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No...I am so used to waking up at night time." Luna said honestly looking at him with her tired but cute eyes. "I'm glad that your looking swell and-" she sniffed her nose sensing a nice flagrance of breakfast. "And something smells nice." she giggled as she felt a little hungry too after smelling it.

"Is she here? If she is then we have to get to her and moved away from here." She said in relief knowing they're safe.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yep! The baked goods are fresh, Luna." Flamedramon said, the table set with all the sweet treats and the juice glasses. "Would you like anything else?" he asked cordially.

(Forest)

"Okay! Let's go search the bunny then!" Reno cheered, jumping up, all energetic. "Yay let's run!" he declared, suddenly running off the hut and into the dense forest on his own at a REAL fast pace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well thank you...like I said...it has been a while since I've been treated so kindly." Luna blushed happily taking one of flaky breads and bit it. "Wow...this is actually really good." The rabbit like warrior then plucked a couple on her plate.

Risori sighed, "Same old Renodramon..." and then she disappeared without a trace.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon smiled comprehensively, "I don't see a reason someone shouldn't be nice to you. You seem to be pretty nice." He said.

(Forest)

Reno grinned as he reached the end of the forest rather quick, he was back at the town, "Yay! Here it is Risori-chan!" he cheered, looking back as he was sitting like a puppy next to Flamedramon's house. "Risori-chan?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well it's not that I haven't treated nice before. I only gain alittle respect from the royal-" Luna stopped. "Well the only respect I ever gain was the two moons that I used to live. The third moon is just sorta a deserted place, for cannibals, murderers, and stealing." Luna picked a juice and drank from it. "I did went there once, they just laughed however; they didn't dare touch me knowing I was important. But, without me being there for them they still done their evil ways."

Risori teleported infront of the fix door, looking around she found Luna and Flamedramon, she then open the door for Renodramon. "Sorry that I scare you." She apologized and walked to the room as she took a single wiff in the air. "Flamedramon...I see you found the digimon queen. This is an emergency, and you need to get Crescentmon out of the town immediately or the digital world will be covered in darkness."

"..." The pink rabbit had her eyes wide opened worrying what is going on. "What happened?"

"A powerful digimon has appeared looking for you. Astamon, an ultimate type digimon who is stronger than any mega, they have already got my Grandmother's incense and they're using it to control you." Risori then explained
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon stared off into the distance, as if scouting the entire area around, "If they already have that charm then it's not safe here anymore. They might as well have found out your wherebouts already, Luna." The dragon said, standing up, still looking off into the distance, as if something was bothering him, "We should leave as soon as possible."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna nodded nervously and stared at Risori and bowed lightly at her. "It's...been a while Risori, since Gale Moon." The ninja renamon paused for a moment and replied back.

"Yes, it has since our in-training forms thanks to trailmon I was able to get out of it to meet my grandmother."

"...your personality has changed as well, your acting more mature now." She giggled. "Well I'll put on my armor now." The pink rabbit returned to the room.

"Flamedramon, your not thinking about protecting the digimon queen are you? Do you know your risking your own data? Unless you want us to be on your side as well." Risori lowered her head and holding her neck still remembering the place where Astamon choked her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm a Royal Bodyguard, I don't really have a say in it." The dragon said, folding his arms as he looked towards Risori, "Her coming to this village was no mere coincidence. If it wasn't Yggdrasil that guided her here, then it must be 'them' that want to help her. I owe 'them' a favor so I can't really say no, can I?" he asked rethorically.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad