Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia hissed loudly and scratched at the ground a bit as shearing cold pain shot across her privates, looking at Guilmon. "EAT THE ICE CREAM FIRST." She demanded. She could definitely handle pain, but this was just plain awkward and uncomfortable!

Renamon nodded slowly, swearing lightly under her breath for 'telling' him what to do. She then nodded once more, sighing happily as she was released and sitting up. "Ah.. feels nice to be able to stand up again.." She mumbled, doing so to stretch.
Veemon's Followers
Guliomon was scared as Alicia yelled at him....."But...you have to eat the banana frist....its the way Takatomon told me was the right way?" Guilomon said unaware how the ice cream was making Alicia feel.

As Guilomon waited to figure out what to do next the ice cream was slowly melting its cold creamyness making its way down into the insides of Alicia's vigaina and into her asshole, and between her asschecks making her underside feel like a froze wasteland.

---

Impmon seeing your move around your breasts swing free makes him horny again. "Well don't get to use to your freedom it will be sort lived. I am letting your roam free don't mean I won't keep you restranted!" Impmon says looking for something from his closet.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia forced herself to calm down the best she could, seeing the scared expression on Guilmon's face. Her own face contorted and twisted with pain as she looked at him seriously. "G-Guilmon the cold ice cream is hurting me, please!" She begged, making what she said as blunt as possible, her body tensing as she felt the ice cream dripping a bit into her. God she wished she never put the dang banana in her pussy. Worse. Idea. Ever.

---

Renamon nodded slowly, looking at him calmly. "I won't run Impmon." She told him, sitting down somewhere as she sighed and reached down between her legs. Her pussy was glistening with wetness and arousal, in desperate need of attention. Her paw stopped short though, the female blinking a bit.

She didn't need Impmon tripping and restraining her again. Best to keep her cool and wait until he asked to do something more with her.. though she did think of one thing. 'He HAS to be getting seriously horny.. I'm sure he'll think of fucking me eventually. Then when he does.. arousal will be satisfied for both of us..' She thought with a slim and hopeful smile.
Veemon's Followers
Guliomon seeing tears in Alicia's Guliomon sticks out his whole large tonuge and in one big hard kicks takes all the ice cream, the banana, and all the chocolate sasue off her pussy and other privates off her. Leaveing a few small places that it remains.

As Guilmon eats the sweets he gets a taste of Alicia's pussy joice on the end of the banana. "Hmmmm....what that....tastes.....yummy!" he said licking his lips.

---

Impmon comes out of the closet holding a large stratejacket with straps on the side and one that will even go between her legs! "I am going to put this on you and then I am going to have some more fun with you to see if your really ready to obey. If you can pass this then your ready to be my life long slave pet and I will reward you by fucking your brains out!" Impmon said with a huge gring on his face.

Alicia shuddered and moaned as she felt his large tongue prodding and making its way around her pussy, a sigh of relief escaping her lips as she felt the pain slowly dissipating. As she took in a few deep breaths she smiled, smiling at the fact that Guilmon found her pussy-juices yummy.

"Hm.. you want more..?" She asked curiously, smiling sweetly at him. How did she know that it was her fluids that he tasted that he thought 'tasted yummy'? She just had a knack for guessing these things, is all.

---

"!" Renamon nodded her head, coming closer. "Alright then.. I'm ready whenever you are.. master." She said excitedly. She knew that there was no way out of being his slave.. so why fight an impossible battle? Besides; comparing her life before to /this/.. she would probably REALLY get used to being Impmon's with a bit more time.
Veemon's Followers
Guliomon looks over at Alicia and has a very confussed look as he says. "But I no see no more banana's in you?" he said not knowing where the real taste comes from.

---

Impmon puts on the jacket and straps it on tight over her body pressing her breasts down tigth then brings the strap under and between her legs and runs it high up between her pussy as it digs into her vigina.

Impmon seeing how moiste it is between Renamon's legs rubs his fingers between the sides of Renamon's pussy lips to tease her in a wicked way. "Oh I bet your on fire down here. Its been so long since you had a good hard fucking. I bet you just want me to take this off and fuck your burning pussy right now don't you?" Impmon gives her quivering lips a hard squeeze.

Alicia smiled and came close to him, showing her pussy still. "Nono.. what you tasted? It came from all of this." She explained, running a finger all throughout her pussy, her face twisting into pleasure.. sweet bliss. "You lick around all inside me, and you'll taste that flavor so much your head will spin!"

---

Renamon shuddered and moaned as she was rubbed, nodding while glancing down at him, her pussy shining with wetness. "P-Please master.. I want to feel you in me so bad.. I need it.. I want it.."
Veemon's Followers
Guliomon was unsure how all of what Alicia said was possable but he starts to run his tonge between her legs more and more and presses harder aganst her clit as well with each lick.

---

Impmon smiles with victory. "I will happly fuck your tiny sex starving brains out, after I take you for a walk my pet. A good Master must make sure his pet gets good excersise." Impmon then takes out of the closet a black leather dog's collor with spikes on the sides of it, then attaches a leash to the collor and starts to pull you out of the basement and then outside the wearhouse door where you see its a very bright and sunny day where you know many people are around and will see you!

Alicia began to moan loudly with pleasure as she felt the large tongue prodding around inside of her, especially as she felt it press up against her clit. Pleasure surged through her body as she rubbed her paws behind Guilmon's head, a smile on her face. "Mm.. that's it Guilmon.. a bit longer, and you'll get a tasty treat.." She purred.

---

Renamon blushed heavily at that, following him. She knew this was a test, and if she failed she would be put through more torture and pain. But a mind-blowing release that she desperately needed was on the line, plus.. Impmon did seem to target her desires right on the dot.
Veemon's Followers
Gulimon licks over Alicia's cunt for 3 minutes licking hard over her clint as well. Gulimon being told the good stuff is inside her takes his huge fingers and opens Alicia's pussy lips VERY VERY WIDE APART close to flesh ripping and see......just pinkness and no yummy stuff? "Hey where is it? You told me it was inside you?" Gulimon says holding Alicia's pussy open wide.

---

Alot of Humans, and Digimon men that Renamon and Impmon pass by makes sexual remakes to Renamon and Human and Digimon girls say hurtful words to her calling her dirty things.

Impmon *Spanks* Renamon's ass hard with his hand to move her along faster. "Pick up the pace my Pet. If we are late you will not get to have any fun!" Impmon then tugs hard on Renamon's dog leash.