Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"You will not call me Hunter!" he scolded. "I am your Master!" he yelled, and grabbed Rei's breasts harshly. "And you are my slutty little whore."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei moaned louder at Hunters grabbing the pleasure and slight pain making it hard to think "Wh-wha-aaaooohhh-what do y-you m-mean?! H-H-Hunter I th-thought you..." She struggled confused at why he was doing this.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I wasn't lying. I am one of the nice ones. Those out there, they would have killed you, tortured you, ripped you apart for their amusement. All I want is a playmate," Hunter smiled and suddenly Rei into a kiss, forcing his tounge into her mouth, and putting one hand around her waist and another around her neck, just in case she tried to hurt him by biting his tounge.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei moaned into the kiss before realization struck. She panicked and began struggling more, she knew from experiance that biting their tongues was one of the worst things to do and instead slid her tail around looking for her clothes 'If I can find my coat I can get my knife maybe I'll stand a chance! I just pray he won't nottice...'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex pulled back from the kiss and quickly noticed her tail. "What do you think you're doing!?" he asked, and slapped Rei's asscheek. "Looks you need to be punished," he smiled and got up and pushed Rei down. He saw her cute little ass and unzipped his pants, revealing his erect dick. "Ever been anal fucked, Rei?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei moaned in both pain and pleasure at the slap and whimpered as she was pushed down "N-n-no-not b-b-by a m-m-m-man.." She whimpered crying a bit as she remembered her last rape at the claws of a dragoness.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Chaos does not seem to be on allot, so just so that I might have something to do, any one else mind making a pred for me? Im not taking TIff away from Chaos, Im just making some one new so maybe I can post a wee bit more. Salem, would you make one for me? (No offense King, but we have plenty of RPs already and we tend to go post crazy)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Okay but you'll have to give me a bit..not exactly used to being the pred...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((I agree, so good call not picking me. You can't trust a guy like me....(Puts away a file called, In case Silver betrays me) You just can't...))

"Not by a man? Oh you little lesbian. Well, I guess its about time you became a bi," Hunter laughed and suddenly hammered his cock into Rei's ass, slapping it a bit as the cock was thrust into her ass, then pulled back, then slammed back in.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Lol! OK, then how About I be the pred? Its ok just thought you might want to switch from prey since you were already doing that with King. If thats ok, then I will go ahead and make a pred if you make a prey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)