Join our server on Discord

Ebony and Ivory club.
Ebon's eyes popped open from Mindy's yell but smirked then her paws hugged around the sexy sheep pushing her tongue out licking the neck where she was nipped. "Ugh...ugh..." she grunts thrusting herself hard and deep on the dildo Ebon started to cum she grabs the sides of Mindy's. Ebon lifts her head just for a moment with a loving grin before kissing Mindy romantically, sensually moaning into her mouth as her warm juices squirt all over and down the dildo.

----------------------

"Mmrrr...but you would have been different," she says with a smile turning around looking up at Shadow, "...if my mom saw how sexy you look she would have gone nuts to get a piece of you." Fifi pushes her muzzle under his chin kissing him with a smile.
The OCA
Mindy returned the kiss without a moment's hesitation, now that her wolfy was awake she didn't have to be quite as gentle. The first thing she did was give Ebon's ass a playful smack as she continued to thrust against the dildo, her juices leaking out over her thighs, quickly being absorbed by her wool.

"Hmmm, if she's half as sexy as you I don't think I'd have been able to stop myself." he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and rubbing her crotch as he pushed his own rapidly hardening cock against her ass through his pants, "You think we have time for a quickie?" he asked, whimpering a bit like a puppy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon let out a strong moan from the smack on her sexy black ass. Her paws then come up grabbing Mindy's big beautiful tits squeezing them hard. The wolf's hips push down hard on the dildo juices splashing everywhere before her pussy crosses the middle touching Mindy's pussy then starts grinding her hot wet pussy against her's.

------------------

Fifi looked over at the microwave for the time a smile forms on her face with a soft moan when Shadow's bulge teases her ass the skunk pushed against the wolf moving her hips side to side, "We do..mmhh..just can't knot me or we'll be going to school in each other's pants." Fifi laughed a little thinking of how goofy it would look them walking in the school knotted together. Then the skunk's plump asscheeks clench together grabbing Shadow's bulge.
The OCA
Mindy moaned loudly into Ebon's mouth as she felt the wolf's pussy rubbing against her own, wiggling her hips a bit in return especially when she felt her clit brush against what she hoped was Ebon's.

"Well that's not quite as fun, but I guess I can't argue with how awkward it would be to call in absent because of it." Shadow growled as he felt her ass clenching around his cock, "Dang, let me get it out first." he laughed, quickly undoing his pants and kicking them away, his cock already out of it's pouch and at the ready.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ebon: Whose else would it be? *eyes narrow* Ayane get out of there Mindy is mine!! *pulls her sister away from Mindy*

Ayane; Awww you're no fun.

IC:

When she did feel her clit touch Mindy's Ebon let out a deep lusty moan before her hips start grinding hard moving that dildo around inside. Ebon's hips then quivered as she already came again from the clit to clit rubbing splashing more hot femme wolf cum into Mindy's crotch.

-------------

Giggled softly when Shadow's cock came out of his pants bumping her on the butt, "I can't help it when we talk about sex you drive me crazy," she says looking back over her shoulder. Fifi's toes then stand up raising the skunk's plump purple and white ass before the wolf cock slips between her legs, "Mmmrr..." she then closes her thighs going back and forth teasing him. A light warm pre leaks onto Shadow's engorged red wolf cock.
The OCA
OOC: Mindy: Really, let her join in the fun. Two wolves are better than one.

IC:

Mindy squeeled in exctasy as she felt warmth moving through her lower crotch as her wool absorbed all of Ebon's wolf cum and her own. She held Ebon close against her as her body shook from her orgasm, moaning constantly.

"Wow, already sopping wet," Shadow growled in pleasure as he grabbed her hips gentley and began humping his cock between her legs, "Feels so nice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ebon: Well if you really don't mind......

Ayane: Yus!!

IC:

"Mmrr...Good morning Mindy," Ebon says softly feeling her hips quiver holding into Mindy's pussy letting their juices mix. Ebon leans down giving Mindy a soft sweet kiss with a nuzzle, "very sweet way of waking me up."

Then there were a few shifts in weight on the bed, There was a lusty growl before red furred paws push down on Ebon's shoulders pushing her down into Mindy before a plastic dildo is shoved into the black wolf's ass. Grinning on top of Ebon was her younger wolf sister Ayane naked besides a strap-on.

"AHHH!!! MMmrrrhh!!! What..?!" Ebon looks up an whimpers, "Ayane not now!"

"Oh yes now I've been listening to you two fucking in my room and now I want a piece," Ayane grins slumping over Ebon's back thrusting the strap-on into her ass while her paws slip between them grabbing Mindy's tits.

---------------------------------------

"And its all your fault," Fifi says with a lusty mur her paw goes down between her legs grabbing Shadow's cock pushing it against her wanting wet pussy while he humped. Fifi's left paw grabs the same side breasts teasing herself by gently squishing it.
The OCA
OOC: Mindy: Yay two wolfies.

IC:

"Yay two wolfies." Mindy laughed as she spotted Ayane, "Long time no see Red." she smiled up at Ayane.

"Sorry, I have that effect on the ladies." Shadow growled, squeezing Fifi's hips a bit as she squeezed his cock, "Mmmm, and you have an amazing effect on me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane grinned looking at Mindy giving her tits a firm squeeze, "Nice to see you too sexy. Don't worry I brought one for you too." The red and black wolf waved a big thick canine dildo. Ayane pulls out of Ebon for now so she can find Mindy's asshole where she pushes the large plastic cock into it.

Ebon sighed feeling the strap-on pulled out of her but lifted her hips watching the big dildo pushed into Mindy, with a little giggle wondering how her sexy sheep lover would act.

----------------------

"So I make you nice and horny too? Even in class?" Fifi asks feeling a shiver run down her back, "soo...does that mean you go through history with a big meaty boner in your pants?" The skunk swishes her big striped tail in front of Shadow before sliding her butt down until his cock springs up over her ass then pushes back rubbing it up and down between her plump buttcheeks, "mmrr.."
The OCA
"Ooh, we gonna double stuff Ebby?" Mindy smiled before suddenly feeling the large dildo shoved up her ass, "AHHG, Th-that's a big one." she groaned, clearly in a bit of discomfort though was also enjoying it.

"I try to avoid looking at your sexy body, don't wanna be walking around with this thing hanging out," Shadow growled in pleasure as she teased his cock, "Damn, I don't think I can take much more teasing," he wrapped his arms around her, grabbing and giving her tits a rough squeeze, "I just wanna bend you over and fuck that sexy cunt till you can't walk straight."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad