Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
"of, course." he replied nearly instantly to her question "Your the most beautiful digimon i've ever seen." he wispered lightly in her ear as he continued his rubbing, enjoying the newfound attention from Crimsonmon's tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
She smiled missing the sound of people saying she was beautiful. She no longer hears it as much since the day of her capture. She smiles. "Well since you say such sweet words giving me sweet memories I wish will come true again someday I guess I will give you this offer. Since you think I'm so beautiful you can look at me in any way you wan't" she told him murring softly.
Gazimon was a bit nervous, but accepted the offer taking the oppurtunity to examine every area and every curve of Crimsonmon's beautiful body.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
As she rested from the recent dose of the drug murring softly from his attention. Her tail accidently brushed at his inner thigh as it swished around.
as the tail brushed past Gazimon's thigh he let out a slight unintentional moan of pleasure
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
She heard the moan and blushed. She withdrew her tail from his body tucking it between her legs. "I'm sorry. I should have not done that."
She had heard him, he was a bit embarrassed. "It's alright. I know you didn't mean to." he hadn't realized he was still rubbing her hip from before not paying attention his paw slid past the base of her tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
OOC: Well since AL is gone for awhile and I wanna still RP here.

Name: Shaun
Slave/Master: Master
Background: A collector of sorts, has a fancy for rare things and enjoys collecting them wheither they be digimon or objects.

IC:

Shaun pushed open the doorway into the slavery shop, almost every other week he'd walk through town looking for things to add to his collection. His attention was drawn to the vixen in the back of the store, he walked through ignoring the others as he began to examine her, "Well must say I've never seen a digimon like you before. Interesting colorings too." he said admiring her coat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She blushed softly feeling the hand on her big rump. her hips were wider then a renamon's since her size difference was greater then a rena. She wiggled a little but not out of protest. She wiggled to get a little comfortable.

She heard a person barge into the store and saw the familier figure. He was a regular customer. She growled at him still heavily intoxicated unable to ward off with her crimson orb. "Bite me" she yelled at the human. Her blue eyes turning back to the glowing red.
She seemed to have enjoyed the accidental touch, he countinued the rubbing against her backside hoping he wasn't being to forward as his second hand moved across her chest just below her neckline. he hadn't wanted to venture his hand any lower without her permission.

OOC: It's up to Zaz if you want to cut this off and reply to Shadows Post but I really would like to continue this.

Gazimon was thrown for a loop as the customer intruded in,
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army