Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
Sureilla hopped on top of his cock, "Hold on Serge.Just relax, and let me do my thing okay hun?" she said as she unzipped her pants and peeled it away showing off her trim wiast and wide hips. She tossed the pants away and moaned as she felt her arousal grow. Her scent becoming worse by the moment. 'If you stay still, and be a good boy. Sureilla is going to do something nice for you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Understanding the game, the monstruous Flamedramon stopped, but glanced down expectantly, like pressuring her to make him cum as soon as possible.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla looked at his eyes. "Oh you want results fast huh? I'll try." She got on top of his cock and licked the head deeply while rubbing her pussy along his vein. She moaned in pleasure. She often dreamed about touching a cock this big, and feeling it between her legs, and now it was true. "Oh yes....." she murred deeply as she rubbed her moisting pussy along his cock while using her tounge to lick his piss slit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Suddenly there was a violent movement. Serge rocked left, then right, and suddenly forward, "Mmmrrrr!" the horny dragon murred as his pisshole splurted pre, which seemed like he had had two of his former cock's orgasms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She held on tight to his cock, a little surprised by his sudden movement, but continued to lick his piss slit tasting his satly pre-cum. She suddenly got an idea and moved up to press her pussy against his cock head along his piss slit. "Ohhh....mmmm" she pressed more getting a little bit of his cock in, and she looked into Serge's eyes. "Do you feel me hun?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmrrr... yessss... more..." Serge pleaded, shivering and groaning in bliss. His cock was ready to blow anytime, but somehow he was holding back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla bucked deeply and massaged her tits in her hands. "Oh Serge....uh uh....come on hun. This is what your suppose to do. Cum love. Cum for me." She stopped touching herself and used her tail to stroke one of the many pulsating veins along his cock wanting to feel his seed flow into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The dragon gave a hump, he couldn't resist anymore. His long, hard cock suddenly started splurting, before it ejaculated so hard, it was as much as cum as seven horse anthros cumming together.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla flew off his cock and landed several feet away with cum falling on top of her. She moaned from the pain of falling, but murred as she tasted his cum along her mouth. It was so salty and smooth. She shallowed it into her mouth and approached his cock once again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmnhh... now that felt good..." Serge muttered, then made it evident with another growl. Part of his brain was acting again thanks to his lust apparently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad