Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"Oh come one Ebon that was just dirty talk I never meant any of those things that I said!" Ayane tried to explain herself.

"Sis theres a big difference between play talk and harmful word you crossed that line," Ebon said grinning taking one of her big boobs lifting it up and droping it down onto Ayane's big buttcheek leaving a red mark aswell as making them jiggle a lot.

Ayane meeped loudly from the smack, "H-hey that kinda hurt you know!"

"Mar would you like to spank this naughty wolfess?" Ebon asked poking her tongue out.

(Super)

Disturbed continued to growl lustfully shoving as much of Dot's plump breast into his mouth swirling his tongue around quickly while his other paw squeezed and fondled the other. The wolf's remaining paw yanks her pant to unbutton them, unzipped, then starts yanking them down with a lusty eye up at Dot he slips a paw down her pants and shoves a finger up her dampened pussy.
The OCA
Getting what Ebon was meaning, I hope she's not serious he sweat dropped, before responding, "I'm more than ready!" he said, leaving the left massive butt cheek to Ebon's tit, then he started rubbing and squishing the right one, before giving it a hard slap, "Take that naughty wolfess!" he chuckled, his cock twitching as he enjoyed the small play.

(Super)

"Ahh!" Dot moaned, she loved that wild touch of his. "Oh god that feels good! Don't stop!" she gasped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm yeah you are a naughty wolfess, bad girl!" Ebon teased smacking Ayane's ass again with her breast.

"Yooww!! Okay okay!! Mar is my daddy okay?" Ayane said with a deep sigh and growl.

(Suprer)

Disturbed removed his maw from her breast leaving a small trail of drool from his mouth and grins darkly, "ready..?" he asked pulling down his pants which a big thick black wolf dick jumps out of his pants standing full erect. Smirking her grasps Dot's claw and puts it to his dick leting her feel the strong thick member extending from his sheeth.
The OCA
"HAH!" Mar grinned in satisfaction, "Knew you'd say it!" he chuckled, "Now tell me the combination to the pizza storage" he pointed at Ayane, grinning even more as he planned to take advantage of the situation.

(Super)

"Hmmm... mmmmrrrr... I never expected it to be this thick... it's gonna be fun..." Dot murred, stretching and parting her legs so he could have a good view of her puss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane blinked a few times before raising her eyebrow, "What are you talking about, what pizza storage?"

Ebon blinked aswell tilting her head, "Ya know we can just order a pizza if you're hungry Mar."

(Super)

"Loads of fun I can assure you," Disturbed said grinning as he tosses Dot's pants aside then lifts the dragoness's legs to his waste before pushing his dick into her pussy muring deeply feeling his dick parting her lips and enters her warm sexbox.
The OCA
Mar tilted his head sideways before eventually pouncing Ebon "You're right! Who cares about pizza when I got all this flesh here?" he started nuzzling himself onto Ebon's chest.

(Super)

Not used to such big cocks inside, Dot had to let out a small scream of minor pain while he penetrated. She soon started to feel totally filled up with dog cock, but she didn't know how much it would last before he was finished.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon giggles wildly as she was pounced off of Ayane, "hehe! Mrrr yeah plus pizza is fattening you should have something healtheir," she said closing one eye, "like a serving of Ebon's famous meatloaf." The wolfess then pushes her big tits together over Mar's face.

(Super)

Hearing Dot's scream the bulky wolf stoped his pushing backing up just a tad feeling a bit of regret moving so fast. Holding the sexy dragoness more gently he slower and softer pushes his member into her pussy letting her get used to him inside her, "Sorry if I hurt ya," he whispered softly into her ear giving her an apologetic lick on the cheek.
The OCA
"Oh yeah!" growled Mar, before he suddenly bit both of them to pull them together, then mashed them with his claws wildly, his clawed fingers sensually torturing her nipples. "Tasty! Any milk in here?" he smirked, slapping her left nipple hard with a big grin.

(Super)

"Nnnghh... it's okay now..." Dot admitted, before she went back to her long gasp then let out a small moan as the pain slowly was turned into pure bliss of pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Right when Mar's claw connected to Ebon's breast her nipple suddenly sucked his whole claw into her nipple and gasped, "M-m-mar!! Your claw!!"

OOC: Thanks for the idea by the way! XD

IC:

(Super)

Disturbed simply nodded seeing Dot getting used to his thick size retracts his dick and was just about to start humping into her but he stopped as he saw the storage room door burst open with a red fox vixen employee stepping in.

"Now where are those receipt rolls," the employee started searching around before turning and gasped at seeing the bulky wolf and dragoness interlocked together, "Wh-what are you doing you can't do that in here." The fox was about to leave to go tell the manager but the door slammed shut by Disturbed's arm and held it shut.

"Please don't taddle!" Disturbed pleaded to the fox, "come on just act like you never saw us."

The red fox folded her arms seeing the two of them interlocked in intercourse she kinda felt left out but stood her ground, "What's in it for me?"

Disturbed twitched his ears not really expecting an answer like that he glanced at Dot kind of searching for an answer sweatdropping aswell.
The OCA
Mar felt the suction, it felt weird, but inside Ebon's tits the claw felt soft and comfortable, "This is... weird... what's up Ebon? Some new kind of err... skill?" he asked, not paying attention to his other claw dawdling around her other nipple.

(Super)

Dot felt too horny to even want any interruptions, "Just get outta here! You're interrupting my pleasure!" she almost growling ending into one of her cute huffs, she wriggled her hips, wanting to feel more of the fuck, she wanted the big wolf to feel wild again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad