Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Aaahh..." He arches his back and moaning softly, feeling Altima's head prick penetrates his tailhole. He couldn't say anything at that time; it was very pleasurable and wanted him to sink some more inside.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"heh....you seem to like it, even though I haven't gotten far in you yet.." Altima said, as he pushed in his cock, sliding it in an inch at a time. He moaned in delight ind miscomfort, as he realised how tigth Faiz really was. "ahh...t-tight!"
"Ooohh..gawwd...nghh..." Faiz moan loudly as Altima sink some more inch of his member inside his butt. His own member throbbing very hard and twitching slightly. "..So..b-big..!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh!! g-god!! almost th-there...!!!" Altima moaned, as he slid his cock in a few more inches, already halfway inside Faiz.
Faiz wrap his legs around Altima's waists, gasping softly from the thickness of his dragon member. At the same tine, one of his tail coils with Altima's tail and another tail caressing his balls softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima murred as he felt Faiz' tails wrap around him, and wnating to be much closer to him, with one final grunt, he slid the rest of his dragon-meat in, gasping afterward. Altima brought his face level with Faiz' and locked lips with him briefely.
"Mnhhhh..." Faiz moan softly in mouth, feeling the dragon's whole length inside his butt as his lips locked with Altima. "His lips...so soft..."Faiz thought while slowly shove his wolf tongue inside Altima's mouth, swirling against his.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima slowly closed his eyes dreamily,as he opened his maw wider, to accept faiz' tongue. Wrapping one arm around Faiz' back, the other around his head, Altima tried his best to pull Faiz more into the kiss, as his tail also wraped around the wolfs' tail.
He place both furry arms on Altima's back, caressing softly while shoving his tongue deeper inside and swirling against Altima's tongue. Faiz could feel himself is no longer alone; he had a new friend who had a same type as him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima slowly broke the kiss, though he had wanted it to last longer, but, he also wanted to make love to Faiz. "Ready....Faiz?" Altima asked, as he made a small thrust into the wolf.