Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
"Looks like I'm next!" I smiled. "One more thing, kiss me good luck before I dance."

PS. I found a place in the Japanese fair where amorous couples can have a quickie (as a warmup for something good later on). It's not fair from our tent and the food stands and restaurants, plus it even has a Japanese bath. Oh and I brought some sex toys and some condoms too.

I did a sexy pose as the contest lady called my name...
Ebon eyed the contestants and licked her lips "Not too bad..these cuties would look absolutely sexy in bikinis," the wolfess almost had the urge to pounce on the girl onstage right at that very moment and give her a yiffing of her life..but she resisted as she wouldnt want to embarress the girl. Then she got a thought and grinned darkly as one of the tenticles from her back quickly snaked down to the ground and moved itself inbetween Vook's legs. There it started to crawl up her leg and into the leg of her pants where it met with her panties then gently it started to nuzzle the girl's panties putting a bit of preasure to her cunny.
The OCA
Vook jumped suddenly "wha-wha?!" she felt somthing tickling her puss, and looked down, seeing a tenticle in her pant leg. she followed it back and saw..ebon?! "e-e-ebon???"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon blinked and quickly retracted the tenticle back into her back "I'm..s-sorry Vook, I just wanted to tease you." she said silently lowering her ears in shame "I thought you would like it, I'm really sorry."
The OCA
"n-no...its okay ebon..you just suprised me" vook blushed at ebon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ok!" Ishana said, wrapping her arms around Norikas' neck, connecting her lips with the Geisha. After hearing abot the little area they could go for a quickie, she got partially excited. "Yeah, I can't wait!".
As the intro to "Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani hit the speakers, I put on a graceful, yet sexy show to prove that geishas can be cool too. Oh and four some reason, 8 (!) 'Harajuku Girls' (aka some of my students from my geisha school) were being the backup dancers. Pity you're not here, Gwen. I could have upstaged you. (ha ha!)

OOC: BTW, for the next 2 days, voting will begin on the contest. Who wins? Me or Ishana. Voting starts now. BTW, the most votes wins. Oh and if there's no votes, it's a draw and me and Ishana get to split the prize. (either that or the third place girl wins.) One more thing, who wants to be co-mod for this thread?
Ebon nodded softly but just watched the dancing by Norika who was putting on a sexy little show. Putting to fingers in her maw she gave a loud calling whistle and yelled "Lets see some skin!!" she hollered. Other people sitting around her gasped at the wolfess's outburst.

"Come on you sexy thing move that butt!!"

OOC: I vote for Ishana
The OCA
Vook laughed and watched the dancer. "pretty good! prett-t-ty good!"

OOC: ishana too
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The intro to "Wind It Up" starts and I do some startup belly dance moves. I kick off my getas, and do the rest of the dance of passion in my tabi socks, wiggling my butt and throwing in some shimmies on my feet, flashing my legs to show them off.

(OOC: Ishana's gonna win? Oh well...)