Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-16-2006, 07:52 PM,

Red (seemed like she) smiled, and went over to the bar.
06-17-2006, 12:53 AM,

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:OOC: NEW CHARACTER!!

Name: Luvia Van Echoe

Species: French Elder Vampiress

Weapon: a Rapier called "Blood and Roses"/Organic weapons like(Blades, and pointy things she sprouts). Her wings (which she can hide).

Appearance: Lush scarlet lips, Deep violet eyes, pale complexion, tight red silk gown, and dark-green silk gloves. And an accent.

Powers: Revamped Vampiric powers.

Personality: She likes fooling around.

IC:

"Oh- are you okay?" Luvia ran to Giren and helped her up.

OOC: Don't worry Ms. Jeanette, She'll be with you in no time!!

*feels happy* I'm looking forward to meeting her. Hmmm...looks like it's time for the gothy geisha ballerina attire and makeup. And purple pointe shoes. (has a nice beauty sleep in the nude, looking forward to meeting her)

*wakes up, has a relaxing shower and and washes my blonde tresses*

PS. I wonder if she would like a special private ballet dance show, or she can attend my next performance? (goes off to the dance studio to work out some sexy new choreography for my next show tonight)

*I go change into a black unitard, a tiara, white tights and black pointe shoes. For some reason, Luvia is watching me change. I wonder if she wants a little sneak peek at my next show tonight?*

PPS. Think I'll give Luvia a special VIP pass and a front seat. She can meet me in my dressing room/bedchamber after the show. I'll see if I can make her my very special fangirl (and maybe lover if she wants it.).
06-17-2006, 01:59 AM,

OOC: Lol, that's what happens when you cross a male dragon with a fox girl, and then get the same horny bastard with a cat girl (I have a hormone problem, I know). Vicky and Regina are half sisters, if you prefer.

IC:

Vicky smiled cutely, and then followed Red to a table.

Regina laughed a bit, "She's my sister alright," she took another bottle of whiskey and chugged it down. By now, the alcohol started acting on her brain, getting her reflexes a lot slower as well as letting her babbling for some seconds. "And what does a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-17-2006, 02:46 AM,

OOC: Don't worry! Luvia's just gonna help Giren out- then head straight for your room!

IC:

"So... What'll you have?" Red asked Vicky, cheerily.
06-17-2006, 03:32 AM,
Nearly ready for you, Luvia cherie!
I have now changed into my gothy geisha ballerina attire, with long black satin gloves, and to go with the ribbons on my purple pointe shoes, some lolicon leggings. I also wear nice shimmery sparkly ballet tights. My tutu is sexy and skimpy (it even has a crotch and bum zip as well!). I have also dyed my hair black, done it up in a cute "Sailor Pluto" like hairdo and put light purple streaks in it. I also wear green lipstick with my gothy geisha makeup (I have also painted my neck, and shoulders white too.)

Now for a last minute sexy warmup before I greet my new princess-friend.

(I do a few sexy standing splits on full pointe as part of my new routine. I'll also throw in as a special treat, my recreation of the hardcore ballerina self-pleasure in standing splits bit I did earlier. "Ohhh la la, I would give anything to shoot all that nice lady cum in that pose one more time!")

I finish my warmup and have a sip of Evian water before I sit down in my makeup table chair and smile at myself in the mirror. I have the special VIP/Lesbian Special Friend Of Jeannette Pass for Luvia ready for her.

"Oh Luvia...how I look forward to meet you in person," I said in a sexy, seductive tone in a spicy French/Chinese accent of passion, as I worked on a final touchup of my geisha makeup, airbrushing some pink blusher on my cheeks to complete my look.

(Next up: Jeannette and Luvia meet!)

PS. Special fanart/lesbian hentai fanart request notice from me:

Can anyone draw or depict my sexy standing split cum shot scene I did in Gunter's yuri RP thread? If you can, PM me and we'll...discuss it, k? Merci beaucoup.
06-17-2006, 05:06 AM,

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:"Oh- are you okay?" Luvia ran to Giren and helped her up.

"fine.....just this...building in my way..."

she turns to look at Luvia.

"Hi...my name is Giren..."

giren gets closer to Luvia's ear.she spoke softly into luvia's ear,but with the same oblivious Tone in her voice.

"whats yours...."
06-17-2006, 10:30 AM,

Vicky smiled, "Anything you order is fine to me!" she said, swishing her finned tail slowly. "Uhm... what's your name?"

06-17-2006, 03:51 PM,

DragonMasterX Wrote:Regine - "And what does a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"A bit of relaxing, a bit of scouting," Alte said, looking down at her armband. Her expression was slightly bewildered as she remembered when she'd gotten the armbands. "Y'know, these armbands can be a bit relax..." she drifted off. She belonged to someone, but she had a job here. She was sent to collect several harder to catch subjects, with explicit orders for what to do in the event of resistance. But she didn't want to do it this early. "They wouldn't resist if we let them get drunk."

Finishing her bottle of sake, she smiled as the waitress brought some new drinks. "Make the next one ... Special," she said. The one word she used was said softly, swiftly, and almost mumbled, so it would be difficult to make out by anyone eavesdropping. "Not another sake." The waitress nodded blankly, then returned to her work, smiling -- something she hadn't been doing when she came to the table. "I like this bar. They know my favorite drinks here."
06-17-2006, 04:11 PM,

"You frequent here?" Regina raised an eyebrow from her mid-closed eyes, her facial expression was kind of dull from her drunk state, but her cuteness in her white furred face stayed intact even. Then she looked over the waitress, waiting eagerly for the drink to come.

06-17-2006, 04:53 PM,

"I come when I'm around," Alte said. "Not too often, but they know me when I'm here." She looked straight across the table now. She was impressed. "You must be pretty relaxed having so much to drink... and it must be hard when people hit on you for looking so good, hm Regina?" This wasn't a target, but it could be fun all the same, she thought as a grin formed at the corner of her mouth. And she could get the targets later on, after they were a bit more drunk. "Relaxing like this with a nice drink and some pleasant company feels good. Like you could just let go of your stress and worries. And you can. I can help you, if you want."