Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
Oh, my bad, sorry.

Still, you have a good point in liking the bad girls, those drive to the naughty sex scenes I so much love in lemons :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Please elaborate on 'naughty sex scenes'. It might give me some ideas for my stories.
What do you mean? lol You wanna get some tips? PM.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, please. I'm suffering an extreme case of writer's block and need some help.
cboy Wrote:What I meant was that there aren't any bad girls in the Zero Two or Tamers seasons that I found attractive.

Ladydevimon was in 02.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She's basically the same one that was in season one, so I don't count her. I only count the one in season one.
What about Antylamon? She started as evil.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Like Taomon, I didn't even know Antylamon was female at first.

Hrm... what I like about the characters... can i say boobs?
If they at least showed them... I agree Lilly has quite a rack, even though her breasts are covered by her pink dress.

And WHOever started that thing of turning Lillymon into a fruit salad for sex, HAS MY DEEPEST apreacciation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Antylomon doesn't interest me for some reason. I never once considered her sexy. Also, when I say bad girls, I mean permanantly bad girls. Also, I think I've discovered why I find myself attracted to evil girls; it's connected with my stories. A romance between a good guy and a good girl is easy, but a romance between a good guy and a bad girl makes for a more interesting plot. Romance is easy when the couple are both on the same side, but a Romeo and Juliet style romance (two lovers separated by the battle between good and evil), that's more of challenge. It also opens up windows of oppurtunity to look deeper into a bad girl's character (why she's bad, whether or not she enjoys being bad,etc).