Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Quote:You mean like Blitzmon?

I think the Trailmon accents stood out more than Blitz did. That's just my opinion though.
Strangely enough I've heard that all of the Trailmon voices were done in the dub version by the same voice person. He must be really skilled if that's true, probably similar to Tom Kenny's talents.
Anonmon Wrote:Well here's something fun to do: list foreign languages used in Digimon.

English/Engrish
German
Italian (next most obvious for Frontier, Izumi spoke some)

Are we including all the ones in the world tour episodes during 02?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Did they actually speak foreign languages during those?
The girls that Yolei and Sora met in russia did (didn't they? I haven't seen the show in ages.). But I was wondering if you meant how many people from foreign places seemed able to fluently speak Japanese/English (whatever we're calling it)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's what called an easy plot point. And I think the respective gennais helped a lot.
Wisemon Wrote:You mean like Blitzmon?
Or a lot of the attack names for the two brothers.
Meh, whatever, I'll just spew out my complaint about seeing a repeat digimon... Agumon.
At least Agumon has some differences, like the evolution of Geogreymon and the gauntlets. I wonder what else they'll change?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd like to see a Savers GeoMetalGreymon or GeoWarGreymon.
The Reclaimer Wrote:I'd like to see a Savers GeoMetalGreymon or GeoWarGreymon.

Even better...

GeoSkullGreymon or GeoMachinedramon... (I still say they're related. Just look how they stand and tell me there's no shared genetics... Yet nobody believes me...)