Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
Shadow said he'd join. X3 I'm just waiting for him to post his profile! Everyone else is a lil too busy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ah, I understand... I must find out what is so all consuming about this "life" thing everybody is talking about... Sounds like it might be a fun hobby
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh trust me, it is not. X3 But anyhoo, I believe we can discuss the plot a little now, if anyone is still confused.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*shrug* I think I'm good. Btw, I think you might have to downsize the number of saints/admins, either that or leave some of them open while the rp starts up to allow any stragglers to join; no offense but I don't think even you can handle being 10 people simultaneously (though there is a decent chance I am wrong...) anyway, if you have to smash a couple of the big roles together, I would suggest smashing the illusion and white arts saint together, as well as smashing the AoA and the AoR together; if you end up doing that, or no one picks AoA or AoR, don't bother filling AoA/AoR, I has sneaky/devious/cunning plan for the unfortunate possibility... Which I won't get into unless/until it actually happens Twisted
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Nah. I told you I had a plot, right? :3 I already have character profiles for all 5 Saints and Administrators should no one use them. I may turn them each into major bosses that will lead up to the "Final" Boss. X3 I have quite a show planned out, but that'll take ages, and your characters would all be close to Saints or Admins in terms of skills and power by that time. X3 You are all still improving as you play, after all.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No probs, Executor XD simply awaiting instructions.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
can't wait until we start. ^^,
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Ok, just to let's you know, I've once again sporadically edited my profile again, as I have a tendsncy to do as I think up more new things I like I add them in. Just to let you know.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oy vey... I did say keep the age "reasonable" on the profile skeleton thing... I will PM you later to sort your new profile out again.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nvm then, I'll change it back, fear not!
Edit: ok, I cut all the changes, everything else there is just added information.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz