Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I felt like panicking, though i quickly squashed the feeling down, pulling her into a semi-hug. "Hey now, don't be like this, I didn't mean for the question to sound the way it did!" I said comforting yet firmly. "Here now, I'm not going to be all strange and anything just Because you're a princess! You could be the Godess of Gods and I don't really think it would matter." I say, before muttering, "though i'm sure others would be supremely jelouse of you."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I listen to what Fred has to say, I start to blush. "No one has even said that too me before. Thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." I say and pull Fred into a hug and a kiss. I pull back and look into his eyes, "I love you and I hope we stay together for a long, long time."
The OCA
Creative Minds
I returning the hug and kiss before replying, almost losing myself in her eyes. "Same here, together forever, until the end of time!" I say.

The Gods must've heard him so sent someone to bother him. "Oi Fred! Stop being corny and cliche and take her on a date!" a wondering student said as he walked by on his way to get a bite to eat some place.

I glare half-heartedly at the bloke before asking, "Am I going over the top?"
The OCA
I look at him and giggle a bit, "Of course not." I start to walk down the hall and winked at him. "So...where we heading, I heard there is some places around here that are nice, is there?" I asked and hold his hand as we walked down the hallways.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I follow her, leading her out. "well, that depends, do you like chocolate?"
The OCA
I smile and start to jump about happily, "Chocolate?! Chocolate!!! Where?! Where?! Where?!"
I say and jump on to Fred, wrapping my legs around his waste and putting my arms around his neck. "Where's the chocolate?" I say, my fox features appear and my tail is waggling around happily.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I was totally unprepared, though enjoying the feel of her body, "Oof.." I was a little amused at how foxy she was,pun certainly intended at the mention of chocolate. "well, there is a arts and craft department that make sculptures in the summer, most notably they sell them to the new students. And, there is a Culinary class that is really more like highschool home economics class, the desserts department make cakes by the dozen since there are so many bakers each school year." I say, "Do you want to take the elevator or stairs?"
The OCA
"I jump of him and land on the floor, still in my fox form. "Well, what floor is it on? If its too high to climb the stairs then we take the elevator, so I'm saying the elevator. Where's it too?" I ask happily and starts to look for it and then I find it. "Found it!!"
The OCA
Creative Minds
I laugh softly at her antics, following her. "I think I remember some students on the 1st floor selling come baked goods, like cake, cookies, fudge, and what not. Also other foods sometimes depending on the day." I say.
The OCA
I wait for a bit and when the doors opened I quickly went it and looked around the elevator and there was no buttons. "Um....Fred....where are the buttons?" I ask, still looking around the elevator.
The OCA
Creative Minds