Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
"thanks..oohh!!" kristen moaned, she had never felt so sensitive before. "is inflation...supposed to make me this sensitive?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Vixy pulled her snout from the dinosaur's pussy to answer. "Yep...that's what makes it fun," she purrs, licking the femme's cunny with long, hard strokes.
"o-oh. hah...that feels..so good...Vixy..." kristen moaned, her sensitive puss geting licked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
cboy Wrote:Vixy pulled her snout from the dinosaur's pussy to answer.��"Yep...that's what makes it fun," she purrs, licking the femme's cunny with long, hard strokes.

"Excuse me, Vixy!" shouted Sakura. "I have a question!"
"i...think theres...something called a...Macro...or..somthing...i've heard of it...before...it makes you grow real big..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:"i...think theres...something called a...Macro...or..somthing...i've heard of it...before...it makes you grow real big..."

"A Macro?" said Sakura. "What is something called a macro do?"
"it makes you really big, like, not like inflation, but actually makes your body grow bigger. thats what it does. the more p-pleasure you get, the bigger you grow. i've heard of them, but never used them before."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:"it makes you really big, like, not like inflation, but actually makes your body grow bigger. thats what it does. the more p-pleasure you get, the bigger you grow. i've heard of them, but never used them before."

"Ok" said Sakura. She burpped to let the air out. "Oh, Marthy Boy." she said to Marth. "Would you have some fun with me?" "Sure." said Marth he let out a big burp to let the air out and walked toward Sakura. "What makes you pleasureable?" he said. "Just a lick on the pussy." said Sakura. Marth Licked Sakura's pussy and she started to grow, not fatter but taller.
"wait you two, you should go outside before you start growing really big." kristen warned.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:"wait you two, you should go outside before you start growing really big." kristen warned.

"Ok!" said Sakura. Marth stopped licking and Sakura stopped growing. "How do you shrink?" said Sakura who is 5 foot tall.