Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Neko didn't say anything. She didn't cry. She didn't whimper. She didn't meow. She stayed silent as she was carried to bed, but finally, as she laid there she said one thing. "Hunter...Took my Daddy....I hate him."

------------

"You're the best girl ever. You're the best little kitten a Mistress, could ask for," Mai smiled. "Now, time for your reward. Suck on Mistress's big tits, and taste her milk. Also, I want you to call me, Mommy, for now," the older woman smiled, rubbing the smaller girl's pussy for a bit.

---------------

"I will protect our daughter. For you, my love," Hunter said and stood up. He grabbed his clothes, and his swords and took a deep breath. He walked over to his door, and opened it. As he stepped out he said one last thing. "I will always love you, my beautiful Queen." And with that, Hunterl eft to join his army in the defense of the castle.
Serenity shook her head and stroked Neko's ears. "No no, Hunter didnt do anything, you mustn't hate him, if you did then your daddy would be sad. He gave his life for Hunter, if you hate him then it was all for nothing." She tucked her into the bed and continued to pet her softly. "Please, try to remember your daddy in a good light, its what he would have wanted."

------

"Yes mommy." She said with a cute smile and more purring, happy she was a good girl. She licked Mai's nipples a little before latching onto the right one, sucking gently so her teeth would not touch the sensitive flesh. Her tail curled and uncurled, moving from side to side as she drank silently save for her purrs and moans.

---------

Hunter found his front most position at the front gate, where he was led and where he looked upon the forces arrayed against him. There in front of the huge enemy army, were the leaders of their people, including the Brittanian leaders. The Queen looked up at Hunter and he could almost hear her hiss. "At last!" She said, venom dripping from her every word. "Hunter the great war leader as deemed us annoying enough to appear before us. Has our little army frightened you Hunter? Or do you still think yourself above gods wrath! And before you answer, we have someone you might like to see."

Suddenly the army split behind her for a bit and a man was thrown out in front of them. He was wounded in several places and badly bloodied. He was bare chested with lash marks on his back, showing off what would have been a sculpted physic had it not been covered in wounds. His short black hair was matted with blood and his face was hidden beneath the dirt he was thrown upon, his arms being bound behind his back so that he could not balance or pick himself up. His leggings and boots were still there, the only things left of his armor, and even those were little more than shredded metal now.

Even before he straightened himself to face the Saxon fortress Hunter would know him, but there could be no doubt after he did, and his red eyes and handsome features marred in blood stared back at the war leader. "Alexander, your champion, the Black knight himself is ours." Said Cassandra gleefully. Alexander spat in the direction of her and her horse and received a hard kick in the back from the soldier behind him for that, sending his face back into the dirt.

"What say you now War leader Hunter? Conquer of the Saxons?" She yelled up at him. "What say you in the face of the end?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I say? I laugh and say this," Hunter began. He then pointed down at Alexander. "You say he is yours, Alexander the Champion. In what? Body? Yes, and in body alone! You have not broken his soul, his heart, his pride, nothing that truly matters! You could take him, or me, or our King, or any Saxon and torture us, but in the end, we will not break! You and your allies would die of old age long before our will would even falter!"

"We as Saxon are strong! We as Saxon are mighty! We as Saxon will never give up! We are unstoppable, and with the death of you and all your allies you will learn that! As we dance on your graves, you will learn that we, the great Saxon Kingdom, will never disappear into dust! With your deaths, the world shall be ours, and with your deaths all gods, all beings in every universe will know, THE SAXON. ARE. ETERNAL!" Hunter screamed and shot his fist in the air, and hoping for a similar reaction for his fellow warriors.

"Now, my dear whore Queen....shall we send you and your allies to your graves? Or would you prefer you and I went to bed so I can fuck you again?"

-------------

"Why...? Why did Papa leave? Neko want him back!" the catgirl cried. As Axel walked over and gently petteed her head, stopping little of the crying.

------------

Mai moaned and rubbed the back of Elva's head, and her cute butt with her hands. "Keep going, kitten. Keep sucking on Mommy's tits, and then you can suck on Mommy's pussy."
Cassandra had to be held back by her fellow soldiers and could not muster a response. But she did not need to. The Frankish King approached on his horse and spoke in her stead. "Eternal no longer. We have your champion, your mightest warrior, and soon you shall be crushed underfoot by our combined armies. We outnumber you four to one, and we have you surrounded."

the king smiled suddenly and added "But we are not without mercy. I will return your champion to you, if you show us what you are willing to do for your people. Sacrifice the Queen Grace to us, give her to my men so that we may enjoy her and then end her, and you will have your champion back."

The soldiers around Hunter looks hopeful. One slave for in exchange for their beloved champion?! Surely the man was mad! Hunter would definitely choose his people over his slave. He had to, he must."

--------------

Serenity tried to shush her as best she could and used her magic to help sooth her. "Sleep now young one, please sleep and dream of better times." She whispered sadly.

-------------

Elva continued to nurse on Mia's breasts for a good long time before she finally licked her nipples and began to lick her way down, over her stomach, and to her pussy, where the kitten then licked her slit a few times before sucking on her clit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..."

Hunter stood there, like a statue for what seemed like eternity. Finally, he silently walked away, without a noise. He walked down to and back into the castle, into Grace's room and ordered the guards to leave. They did so without question.

"Grace..." the wolf man said, walking in. "Its time....As you foretold...They want to trade you for Alexander, the Champion....They will use you, and then kill you," the emotionless voice said as he walked closer to his love, closing the doors first. He walked closer to her, and stared into her eyes, before wrapping his arms around her. "I know...I knew....I knew I had to sacrifice you, but to know that they, those unworthy hands will be touching your body...It tears me apart," he whispered, feeling embaressed and ashamed of himself for feeling so much pain and sadness over his slave...over his wife....

----------------------

After a minute or so of soothing, Neko finally fell asleep, and laid her head down. "Papa...I want...my Papa," she whimpered as she fell asleep. "Poor, poor, innocent creature," Axel mumbled, petting her head.

----------------------

Mai moaned and pulled Elva's face deeper into her pussy. She suddenly pulled her out though and pulled the kitten's face to her own and kissed her, passionatly. They would kiss for for a minute or so before, Mai pulled her back. "Tell Mommy how much you love being her slave, and lover, daughter."
Grace returned the hug and Hunter would feel her hot tears soak his sleeve as she began to weep softly. "Hunter...I know it must be done...but..." She looked up at him with sad eyes, the eyes of someone great, someone fantastic, someone who has lost a future despite it all. "I...I dont want to die." She whispered as her face returned to his shoulder. "A-At least...stay with me...to the end." She begged softly, to weak to walk out on her own feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You know I will, my love. I'm sorry...Had things been different, perhaps we would both be happy...I hate this. Losing you, my love, my opposite, is bad enough, but...to know they're dirty, ungrateful, and disgusting hands will be touching you...It gives me a pain, I had never felt before...Grace, is there anything I can do for you now? Anything," he whispered, letting his own tears fall.

Hunter the Great Warleader of the Saxon Kingdom...Weeping over a girl. What has Grace's purity done to him?

It tainted him with a powerful, and mysterious emotion. Love.

Hunter the Great Warleader of the Saxon Kingdom had fallen in love with Princess Grace of the Angelo Kingdom.

And he had payed dearly for it.

((Wow...This is just....really depressing... Crybaby2 ))
Grace nodded tearfully and said softly, "Just...be the one to carry me out, so that from the time I leave your arms to the time I leave this world, you will be the last Saxon to touch me." She begged softly as she clung to him. There was a hard knock at the door. The Saxon people are anxious to get their Champion back and it should not take so long to leash a slave for sacrifice.

(lol, I know, poor Grace)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hunter: Hey! What about me?! I'm in freaking love with this girl! (He begins weeping greatly)))

"I will always love you, Grace," Hunter said and kissed her lips. He then slowly took her into his arms, and carried her bridal style, moving slowly. He opened the door like a sloth, and looked at the Saxon who knocked on the door. "Leave us alone," he growled, showing he was obviously angry.

If the Saxon did as ordered, he would look at Grace as he slowly walked to the gate to give Grace to the vile beasts. "Grace...Can you...May you...Grace, if this is to be our last moment together, can you just say....Say that you, Grace, love me....Hunter of the Saxon....Please...."
Grace was silent all the way up to the gates, the gates that once she crossed, knew would mean that Hunter would deliver her right into the arms of the Frankish King. When at last they reached those dread gates she reached up and kissed him lovingly before going back down and curling up a little in his embrace. "I can not...I am sorry. Know that...that I would have loved you Hunter...were it not for your people...your choices...your sins...your kingdom. I want to love you Hunter, but I can not say that I do, because I love you to much to lie to you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)