Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy kissed her back a bit deeply, reaching behind her head to lovingly scratch behind her ear.

Duke snuggled up against Amy a bit more, his tail thumping happily on the bed. He loved being in someone's lap.

Alarms went off across the white house, but the assailant couldn't be found.

The President swore under his breath.

"Those...damn.....f...Furfags." He growled as he slammed his fist down on his desk.

Sable stepped closer, putting the barrel of her weapon so close to the skunk's face that she could clearly see the bullet resting in the chamber, ready to be fired.

"Who the fuck are you?! Who sent you?!" she roared out, her grip tightening on her weapon, "The Night Dragons?! Yellow Thunder?! WHO?!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily suddenly breathed harder. Her heart suddenly was beating again. They're...making out and they only met just one day. She didn't mind, she loved him; that's what matters.

["This is taking one heck of my time."] Amy grumbled.

"Hmpft, why not take all their Christians and children now?" Sighed Kiri appearing in his natural dragon form, his fiery wings charring. They are at some place where nobody could be; more likely japan. "They're not going to believe the revelation anyway. The japanese and some other countries are a whole lot better than they are. You saw it yourself."

Claire shook her head. "No, we cannot just take them. It's goes against our Lord. You know better than that."

"Well, he's making a huge mistake that's for sure. And they'll just making more enemies and the powerful enemy will leave them to rot."

Nainou stuttered, not having a clue on what to do. "I-I-I don't know who I am! If I could remember!"

Anna bleeped at Nainou.

"I...have anmesia, I just got here in this tripod."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sighed happily as he broke the kiss, nuzzling her cheek lovingly.

"We really should get out of bed eventually..." he sighed, not really wanting to.

"You never did take my bone." He smiled, waving the bone in front of her muzzle teasingly.

Sable lowered her weapon, still suspicious of the Skunk.

"...so, you don't remember anything?" she inquired.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Aww..." The lioness mumbled, having hers arms wrapped around his neck. "I really want to make out with you more."

"I put it on my bed that's why." Amy lightly pat on the side of his face.

Nainou earnestly shook her head in the tigress's response. "I really don't remember." making a jump out of her seat. Her clothing is very different, it isn't what a normal everyday clothing. She is completely not from here at all. Probably more to her cultural place. Tightly lime colored purple jumpsuit with a half crested armor plate on the skunk. With a bunch of wild armor brace on her wrist and ankles.

It made the tripod go haywire as if she turn it on. "Activation self-destruction is proceeded, count down is starting at 10."

"Beorrp boop boeeeep bbbeee bee!"

"What the Newmans that hired me are trying to assassinate me!?! Why!?" the hunter asked.

"..10."

"Beep beep beep!"

"Use Zonde? What is that?"

"...9."

"Bo beep!"

"Concentrate and just say it?" Nainou blinked.

"BEEP!"

"...8"

"Zonde!" Out of the sky the electric current hit the tripod and the countdown finally stopped. "Phew that was close..." Rubbing the sweat off her forehead.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy grinned and kissed her again, this time much more deeply as he wrapped his arms around her lovingly.

Duke grinned and pulled out a sack of rawhide chews from the corner of his bed.

"Care for a little midmorning snack?" he smiled up at her, his tail wagging slowly.

Sable was speechless at the person in front of her. She was obviously telling the truth.

"...c'mon." She said quietly as she jumped down from the ship. She strapped her machine gun to her back and tried to lead her back to the main compound. "I think I may have friends that can help."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily purred, poking her tongue at Brandon's lips as she was trying to go for a french kiss. Her heart is completely melted the way he kissed her. She longed to be his.

"Alright." Taking piece of melt and crack it down with her jaw. "Mmm! This is soo good, the texture is kindna like cracker pig ears."

Nervously, the hunter followed the tigress to her city along with her mag tagging along.

Miles away from the city, another tripod hit against the ground. It opened to reveal a large beastman(half lion half man) wearing odd clothing as well. With wild crested pearl colored fang armors, around his leg, arm brace, and shoulders. He also had a strange unique ornament on his brown hair ponytail.

Rowl sniffed the air intently. Immediately, he found the scent of the skunk. "...." A huge brief of silence was made of the intimating beast. The newmans(space elves) that sent them to investigate this world were acting strange.

Humans, Casts(robots), Beasts(Furs) top hunters were strangely disappeared. There were reports by the same organization of the newmans that reported that there have been some disappearance. The tripods were being checked thoroughly; however, there is something bizarre of it. As it seems, there's no problem with the pods being defaulted or had any occurrence of malfunction.

He knew there is something suspicious about the newmans that invented the tripods. Their Mother Trinity is gone from their life. Same for the evil Dark Falz that tried to brainwashed their entire race. But, something is wrong.

He got off the tripod, and it seemed fine for him. But, maybe they suspected that he suspected him. Whatever the case he'll try to put a stop of their plan after searching for Nainou.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy parted his muzzle as he hugged her tightly, letting her take control. He felt good. He wanted this. He was finally happy. Nothing could ruin this.

Duke grinned as he chewed on another bone.

"Best Rawhide available, babe." He smiled, "We Enforcers get the good shit for dealing with the dangers we face."

The tigress led the skunk up out of the sewers, looking around to make sure no one saw her.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily french kissed him. It felt so wonderful, even though his breath was a bit smoky. It wasn't too contagious. Not enough to make her cough that is. It felt right for her to continue doing with their little moment together.

Amy just giggle a little. Finally, prop herself out of his bed and heading at Brandon's room. She knocks on it. "Tigerlily, I aren't you going to the restroom?"

That just ruin it, but there is something wrong with the swordswoman's behavior and the lioness has to get the bottom out of it. "Alright." parting him and opening the door to wash. And locking it.

"Okay what's wrong with you?" Tigerlily declared at her sister.

"Why? I knew you had a question." Amy said dryly.

"Phew. Stinks in here." Nainou felt disgusted the air around them. How could anyone tolerate that horrible smell!? Although, she didn't even know she's pretty much as stinker as well.

Walking steady and surely, he was getting strange looks from other furs. Of course, he kept his unending silence. He stopped himself at Nainou's tripod. It was broken, no sign of her. No blood and not even her mag. He sniffed the air and his ears perked. "She's not alone..." He finally said a few words.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sighed as he climbed out of bed, shuffling to the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee. Duke bounded in from his room, tail wagging up a storm, his fur reeking of sex.

"Hey, gu-" he started, only to be cut off by Brandon.

"I can smell it, I don't care." He said flatly as he tried to ignore the dull throbbing of his erection in his pajama pants that he received from making out with Lily.

"The smell is precisely why no one comes down here." Sable replied, "the perfect smell to cover up large quantities of gunpowder and explosives."

She stepped into a large chamber, what looked like an abandoned control room for the sewer system. Floor to ceiling, which was several stories high, was stacks and crates and shelves, filled with every kind of weapon imagineable and several kinds that aren't.

[HEY!], she roared out to her two assistants who were moving a large crate with a chain and pulley, [Finish that shit up and get the fuck out of here.]

[C'mon, let's go.] The Raccoon said to his Fox companion, as they set the crate down on a stack, [Lezzy Cat wants to bang the skunk chick in the leotard]

They snickered, as a knife suddenly embedded itself in the crate, a thin line of blood showing up on the Raccoon's cheek.

"I heard that." She snarled lowly in english. "Big ears, you know."

With that, the two disappeared out a doorway, knowing better than to piss off one of Stripes' Enforcers. People tended to get viciously mauled if they crossed an Enforcer of The Stripes Clan.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"But you never felt this way before back at home." Tigerlily tried to change the mood, however; Amy remained being serious. And suddenly she noticed the smell coming from Amy. "Seriously Amy! You had sex with Duke!?"

"I know, yet ever since I got here. I felt this feeling that I might die...soon." The swordswoman washed her face with a wash towel. Which is also Duke's wash towel. Not that she cared that she using it.

"Really? You just wanted to be dead and be immortal faster." Tigerlily acclaimed. "That is if...I really turned into a Valkyrie."

"I'm not getting younger so anyways, I'll be still be protecting my older sister." smirked Amy.

"Yea, but if I die, you die also."

"If that's the choice then I won't regret it."

Nainou suddenly blinked, and just stand her ground.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)