Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior held up his hands and said, "I'm no threat to you." He then slowly reached for her gag and go rid of it. It was at this moment, Savior looked at the girl and found...amazingly beautiful. It was most likely the hair, he thought. He always seemed to have a thing for girls in green hair. In his mind, he actually chuckled at such a fact, but his face was emotionless. He began to untie, explaining that he had saved her from Demon Flower and Skull and was going to help her get back to her family.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia calmed down a bit at her words, and, with a little help, found her clothes. "I-I can call the police with my cellphone and tell them where I am." she said. And if Savior allowed it, she would do just that and soon more sirens would be heard as the police came to recover her and Demon Flower, or maybe not...
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded his head and once he heard the sirens looked at Silvia. He bowed his head and said, "Tell the authorities that Demon Flower will be put into custody, momentarily," he said, before saying his goodbyes to the girl and shooting a grapple hook to the attic. He picked Demon Flower and soon attempted to escape with her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
IT was not hard for him to escape, and soon Savior had demon Flower all to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Demon Flower would smell the same bad stench that Silvia did and would most likely wake up. When she did, she would find herself in the same room Kitten was in, naked and with her hands and feet tightly chained to the wall. Savior was in front of her, rubbing her breasts, feeling their size and weight. The chains were extra strong, the strongest material Savior had, so it would most likely keep her bound.
Demon flower's head lolled to the side a bit as she slowly awoke and moaned softly from having her breast rubbed. For awhile she just hung there, eyes half open, enjoying the treatment. Demon Flower's skin was very taught, yet soft and smooth. Her breasts were warm and soft and her pussy was either shaved or did not grow hair. The hair she did have, that which was on her head, was as soft as down, despite the horns that grew through it. After a moment longer she began to tug her restraints and slowly come back around. "What is...this?" she asked, sounding confused. She pulled harder on her restraints, pulling over and over again, straining them to their maximum limit, and yet still she was bound. "Let me go!" She growled, lashing out with her tail to try to somehow hurt Savior or undo her bindings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior dodged her tail and squeezed her breast painfully. "This is justice. This is me, teaching you, what happens to criminals I catch. This is me, leaving my imprint in your mind. This is me raping you," he explained coldly, as his other hand reached down to rub her pussy. "Begging may help."
Demon flower only hissed, and whipped his hand painfully, her tail being more than powerful to do damage. Although he could avoid her when he was groping her breasts, her pussy was just too close to her free tail, and each attempt to get at her flower would result in a painful whip from her tail. "You do not rape me!" She yelled, struggling and fighting. "Grrr! Get off! Get off so I can play!" She demanded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior mentally swore as his hand was attacked and moved back up to her breasts, where he could dodge her if need be. His hands groped the two beautiful orbs and he remained silent as he began to rub them. "No. You stay like that, unless I say different," he replied, before kissing her lips through his mask, and quickly pulling back so she could not bite.
Demon Flower smiled as she watched him retreat from her pussy and moaned softly as her breasts were rubbed and her nipples aroused into hardness. "Ahhh...B-But I want to go-" Her words were cut off by Savior's kiss and he narrowly avoided her teeth. Still, he had gained something, which he could see in the fact that she was now blushing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)