Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Glad to hear it, cutie." Jedrek then leaned up toward Ryo's face and slurped his cheek gently. His hand then softly stroked the wolf's soft chest before he asked him, "Are you up for another round, Ryo? I've really been wanting to give this a try." He then smirked darkly as his other paw crept down Ryo's back and gripped his cute, feminine butt.

"Oh, goodie. I just finished getting the bath ready." Monica then blushed darkly as she noticed Minami completely nude within the steamy room. "Oh r-right, I'd better get undressed as well." The slightly shy Renamon continued to blush a dark pink as she removed her medical ninja uniform, stripping down to a sexy red bra and thong. She then slowly removed her lovely underwear as well, leaving her completely bare before Minami. Monica had a beautiful hourglass figure with soft, creamy furred breasts, a tight tummy, and wide hips above a cute pair of pussy lips. The blond vixen tried to cover herself up with her arms before she told the hybrid, "Um, okay, I guess we're all ready. Let's get in there." She then started to dip her body inside of the huge bath, murring lightly as her body was slowly soaked with nice, hot water.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The feminine wolf giggles and murrs cutely while his fluffy tail wags happily behind him from all the caresses and slurping. He stare onto Jedrek's eyes and caress the male's strong chest and shoulders before moaning once the dragon's claw groping his cute furry butt, making his still hard cock twitch happily. "Aahhnn...I-I...guess so, Jed..." Ryo said sheepishly. Since this is his first time doing these stuff with another male, he want to learn how same gender relationships and love works.

Minami giggles and somewhat blushing of how Monica react once seeing her naked, and taking a seat at the edge of the bathtub before dunking her paw into the water, hoping the Renamon get the water temperature right. "Feels good to me..." While waiting for her fellow female comrade, Minami brought her long purple hair to the front so it covers her breasts especially her nipples. No need to use her arms to cover her chest. The hybrid couldn't help but blush some more as seeing Monica's perfectly barenaked figure, an intention soft growl escaped from her throat. Nodding, she let the Renamon stepped before follow suit; submerging her body under the comfortable hot water before leaning her back against the other side of the bath so they can see each other. "Oohh...what a bliss...."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Don't worry, I'll be nice and gentle, cutie." Jedrek kissed Ryo's cheek gently before he told him, "Go ahead and get on your hands and knees, wolfie, and I'll take care of the rest."

Monica let some of her long, blond hair cover up her breasts in the front as well before she let herself relax in the steamy water. "Ahhh...yeah, this is great." She let the water ease her tired muscles before she looked over to Minami and blushed shyly from seeing her sexy form naked.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nodded and blushed, Ryo slowly turned around and sat on all fours like a feral wolf before slowly lift off his cute yet tight furry buttocks and tail in the air, his tight tailhole and furry ballsack is in perfect view. He's a little bit scared and curious what's happen next.

As herself went lost from such a relaxing bath, Minami began washing her long hair until a glimpse of her nipples on perfect breasts can be seen clearly. She doesn't realize she was bathing with the Renamon, probably she forgot thanks to her usual routine of bathing alone. And then, her big wolf paws gently massage her shoulders and neck before went down to her mounds, squeezing it softly like a sponge until a low growl and moan can be heard clearly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek grinned lustfully as he spanked Ryo's cute rump playfully before he told the wolf, "Hhhrrr, what a lovely sight." His hands then gently caressed and teased his rump, while he added, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you and get you all nice and ready." The shadow dragon then leaned in and started to rim the feminine wolf, making sure his snug tailhole would be well lubricated.

Monica lathered and cleansed her body, thankful for the warm waters and soap getting rid of all the sweat after today's mission. Her blond hair started to get brushed out of the way of her creamy furred breasts and rosy nipples. The lovely melons were then washed by the Renamon's soft paws, causing her moan lightly with Minami, while her tail wagged down below. "Oooh...M-Minami..." The vixen then blushed lightly, releasing that she had called out to the hybrid thanks to her self-pleasure.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aahh..." Ryo moaned cutely as the dragon spank his furry tight buttcheeks, a thrill of sensation making his body shivering a bit while turned his head and looking to Jedrek, nodded. "P-Please..." His feminine eyes look on Jedrek with such a lovely stare before moan once he felt the wet tongue licking his tight tailhole. "Ooohhh..J-Jed...nrrrh..."

Even though her sensitive senses not yet fully recovered, Minami could heard Monica moaning along her name before she open eyes and blushed deeply, staring to the Renamon washing her mounds; immediately realize she's not actually alone. "Uuhhmm...Monica...Y-You're calling me...?" She asked sheepishly, her wolf claws cupping her own breasts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The shadow dragon slurps Ryo's snug tailhole for a few moments longer before he removes his dark muzzle and smirks towards the feminine wolf. "There, you should be all set now, cutie." He then mounts himself above silky soft wolf and teasingly prods his tail hole with his huge dragon member. "Are you ready, Ryo?"

Monica's eyes shot wide open out of surprise before she blushed darkly and cutely tried to hide her face, causing her breasts to be exposed again. "Um...um...m-maybe..." The Renamon tried to calm down a little before she admitted, "S-Sorry about that. It's just...you're so beautiful, Minami. I couldn't get you out of my thoughts, I guess."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo kept on moaning in delight while the dragon lapping his tight hole and lubing it with his warm slick saliva. He really wanted Jedrek to mount him because it feels good even Jedrek teasing him with his tongue. The wolf looking over his shoulder before feeling Jedrek's thick tip prodding his wet backhole, groaning softly while blushing even more. "Y-Yes, Jed...Please mount me..."

The hybrid blushed even more as Monica saying how beautiful Minami are, while Minami does realize Monica look beautiful and sexy like hers. By taking a short look on the Renamon's cute breasts, Minami approach closer until her muzzle and D-cup size breasts are dangerously closer to Monica's, her crystal purple eyes staring into the Renamon's deep blue eyes; a thick blush still crossed her dark gray cheek. "T-There's no need to feel sorry, Monica...You look beautiful as I am in my eyes..." She said in pretty low yet soft tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright, here it comes, cutie." Jedrek held Ryo tightly, causing his muscular body to press firmly against Ryo's feminine frame, while the dragon's thick member started to slide inside of his cute rump. The shadow dragon growled happily from the feel of Ryo's tight insides as he slurped the back of his neck. "Hhrrrr...so goood...h-how do you feel, cutie?"

Monica removed her paws and looked at Minami in surprise before she suddenly hugged the hybrid, grateful for her kind words. "Oh, thanks, Minami. You're such a sweetie." She embraced her friend tightly, ignoring for the moment that their lovely breasts were pushing together firmly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo let out a soft murr as Jedrek hugs him from behind, able to feel the dragon's warmth covering his body which slowly make him feel calm. "Aaahh...!" The wolf start to moan heavily once felt the dragon's big length penetrating his tight wet tailhole, causing it to spread out before it grips Jedrek's member firmly while his paws holding on he bedsheets tightly. "Nnrrhh..I-It's so big...and it feels good..Jed..oohh..."

Minami smiled as Monica hugs her, didn't realize her breasts and nipples pressed against the Renamon's before resting her large paws behind her comrades. "You also deserve a praise, Monica..." She whispered in very low tone as moving her upper body a little until her cute pink nipples rubbed with Monica's until she can heard the hybrid moan slightly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds