Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel grinned some as he laid there watching one of his favorite episodes. As the scene played Hexadecimal was shocked again. Soon her brother Megabyte asked her if she liked it. Then the evil villainous answered with a dark and evil and said yes. The evil doctor and mega-byte gave confused looked at each other as the doctor tried to explain in simple turns as it switch scenes since it was a children show after all. This left Raziel laughing at the scene deeply since he found it amusing. He kept his finger in Vulpix's snatch and pressed against her clit since she been a really good girl for him. "Hey when do you go into heat?" he asked curiously isnce she did say it was close. He then proceeded to turn out the nightstand light and the glow of the tv bathed the room.
---------
Plane
---------
Jash Yawned really big and smacked his lips sleepily. Yes normally it would mean he wanted to full around; but at the moment he cared more about sleep since he had an insomnia problem. "I Just want to sleep now if your wanting some fun then I don't mind and you know that," he chuckles since had a very high libido.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt blushed a bit, assuming he was talking to her, "It's, tomorrow." she said with slight embarrasment, "But it's not a sure thing, might be later." she added quickly, not wanting him to have too much hope in the idea of her being fertile.

"Nyaa, I, can tell you master," Vulpix moaned happily as she thrust slightly against his finger, "I could, smell if she was in heat, easily." she purred, happy at the thought that she'd be of use to him again, if even for a short while.

*Plane*

"I always do sleep better after a bit of rough demon mating," Kattrina purred, licking Josh's muzzle affectionately, "You know I love a good brutal fucking from you." she winked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel chuckles some as his sister said her heat might not be tomorrow. She was always a terrible liar and new she would be at some point tomorrow. "Mmm I see that you will be in heat tomorrow," he said with a grin as he cupped one of his sister's tits and caressed the mound. He then pulled out is finger from vulpix's snatch and grinned down at her. THe tip of his feline cock was poking out of his sheath. "How about you teach Katt how to give good head?" he suggested with a grin. "Afterwords I will make you feel good," he said as he rubbed the pokemon's belly.
------------
plane
------------
Josh smiles at his mate as his cheek was licked, "I know you do," he said chuckling as he just picked up the feline and carried her to the bedroom. The stewardess giggles as she watches the door close. He tosses his mate on the bed. "You make a good pain slut you know that?" he asked with a chuckle even though they both knew she greatly enjoyed his harshness while in bed. He began to strip is clothes as he licks his lips his tail flicking in the air behind him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix whimpered softly as he removed his fingers, her pussy still aching in her lust, but she obediently rolled over onto her legs, standing next to his crotch, "Come over here, I'll show you how to properly please master."

Katt was about to say something but thought better of it, she didn't have much choice in anything anymore so she might as well try to make it as easy on herself as possible. She obediently got down on her stomache so her face was near Raziel's cock.

"Now take it into your mouth, wrap your tongue around it," Vulpix opened her mouth, manipulating her tongue to show Katt, "And don't forget to brush your hair to the side so he can see your face while you suck him off." she smiled.

Katt growled a bit from the small pokemon giving her orders. She lowered her head a bit onto Raziel's cock, trying not to think about it much as she sucked on the head of it, "Go down all the way," Vulpix ordered, jumping onto Katt's head and pushing her head down onto Raziel's cock, forcing it down her throat.

*Plane*

Kattrina purred softly as she nuzzled against Josh's chest, winking at the stewardess as they passed her. She giggled a bit as he tossed her onto the bed, purring as she looked up at him while licking her own lips as he stripped, "Only for you my love," she winked, she didn't begin to get out of her clothes, loving it when he ripped them all off her, or just enough to fuck her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel didn't say a word as the pokemon ordered his sister around. He watched as Katt got on her hands and knees and crawled over to his lap. He was starting to like the way vulpix was ordering his sister around. He wondered of just how jealous the fox was of Katt. When the fox showed his sister how to please him he chuckled it looked so funny since she wasn't doing it to his cock. When Katt growled he glared at his sister, while he reach over and brushed her hair out of her face. "Mmmm I am so going to enjoy this," he said with a grin licking his lips. A moment later he felt his sister mouth around the tip of his phallus and let out loud purr.

When Vulpix pounced on Katt's head Raziel let out a whelp of pain, as he felt his sister fangs drag along his length. He pushed the pokemon away and then pushed his sister onto her back as he slapped her across her muzzle. "Don't drag you fangs Katt," he growled. Then he looked at Vulpix since she was the main cause of his pain since she jumped on Katt's head. "Bitch I told you to teach Katt how to give head not to pounce on her head," he roars at her. His eyes were glowing red as his paw erupted in a blue flame just like their father own power of gold energy as he grasped the fox her body became frozen solid. The ice itself would take a while to melt but because it was infused with magic it would take a good while longer.
-------------
Plane
------------
Josh chuckles some as his mate doesn't disrobe before him. She always enjoyed it when he had his way with her. He had no problems with that but since they had few clothes he didn't think he sold rip her about just so they could have a night of rough sex. He pulled her close as he began to unbutton her blouse slowly. He kissed Kattrina passionately as he rubbed her belling as a very weak blue flame appear just enough to give her chills as he rubbed. "Mmmm if you want so bad that's fine yet do realize you might freeze to death first," he teased playfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I, I was trying to help master." Vulpix whimpered slightly as she saw her master's anger, "I thought you'd like it if she took more AGH!" she cried out as Raziel grabbed her, squirming slightly in his grasp before she was frozen, falling to the ground almost lifeless inside of the ice prison.

Katt cried out as she was pushed off of his cock, rubbing her cheek from the slap, "Wh-what did you do?" She gasped as she looked at the small pokemon, she didn't much care for her with what she was doing to her but still felt sorry for the creature, "How could you do that, you're sick!" she growled.

*Plane*

Kattrina shivered slightly, as much from anticipation as from his cold touch, "Mmm, then you'd better fill me with that nice warm cock fast," she purred, licking over Josh's cheek as he removed her cothes. Her large chest bouncing free of the clothes as her shirt was opened, causing her to moan softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You still interested in this Casey?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel just chuckles some as his sister asking how he could freeze the vulpix. "Do realize she caused me pain and so I punished her. Also do realize that she can still breath," he said since there was an opening for her nose. Lastly she is a fire pokemon thus she can melt the ice anytime she wish's," he stated it was true that vulpix could melt it but it would take some time since it the ice was created magically.

The halfling reaches down with his paw and rubs is sister's cheek. He moves it around to the back of her head and pushes her back down. "Now then don't you have something you need to finish before we go on to bed slave?" he asked with a grin. His tail started to flick back and forth in anticipation. Soon his tail snaked its way down her body towards her snatch rubbing along her folds.
------------
Plane
------------
Josh laughs when his mate asked him to fill her with his warm cock they both knew it would be warm it would make it nice and cold for her just to tease her endlessly. "Mmm maybe I won't tease you tonight," he said in a gentle voice, "then again I may." He reaches up and cups one of her breasts while he kisses his mate passionately. A moment later he broke the tender kiss as he went back to disrobing her slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt growled a bit before she reluctantly reopened her mouth, lowering her head down onto her brother's cock as she resumed sucking on it. She let out a small moaning whimper as she felt his tail at her crotch, blushing slightly from the sound that escaped her lips, showing she enjoyed the feeling of it.

*Plane*

"Mmm, surprises surprises," Kattrina giggled a bit, giving a slight shiver as the last bit of her clothes were removed and she felt Josh's cold skin against her own. Even with her fur she still felt the chill of it, she gentley began to rub his cock with her tail, wanting to keep it's temperature a surprise, and since her tail had little feeling for temperature she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel purred as his sister opened her mouth once more. As she took the tip of his cock into her muzzle he let out a moan, "Oh... that's pretty good Kat...." He closed eyes eyes as he bucked his hips while nearly choking her with his length. It didn't feel as good as it was earlier nor was it as good as Vulpix's from earlier that day. His tail left her snatch alone since she wasn't pleasing him that well at the moment

He gets an idea, he places his paw on his sister head to hold her there. Then reaches down and touches the iced over from of the pokemon and the ice that hadn't already melted away disappeared within couple of seconds. He grabs her fur, uses the power of the monkey to transform her into an athro form that way she would have no need to pounce or use her claws around him. "Now continue your lesson," he ordered believing he had stopped vulpix from harming him. He turned back to his sister, "now if you want me to make sure you get off you better do a good job or I will have Vulpix make sure your frustrated all night long," he said with a dark chuckle.
----------------
Josh chuckles at mate as she spoke up and giggled. The demonic male pushed her onto her back grinned lustfully yet in his eyes one could see love and tenderness. "Mmm I wonder how my this pussy taste," he murrs as he kisses her breast and suckles gently at each. He slowly makes his way down her body and when he was face to face with her snatch. The large winged demonic feline purred as he let his cold tongue lap at the outside of her folds then he pushed the muscle into her treasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz