Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"As you wish, my slut!" Kiva moaned, thrusting against her. His hands groped her ass as he fucked her, and he delivered a series of powerful slaps to her ass. "You're my bitch from now on! My slave girl!" he yelled. "Unless of course, you still want to be with your old husband!" he moaned, getting closer to a massive orgasm.

"Ah...Such a good little whore! I don't believe this is your first time! You must have had sex with dozens of men to be this good!" moaned May, who then pushed in four fingers into Lucy, and engulfed the slut's dick in her mouth, sucking on it and teasing it with her tongue.

----------

"Yes, my Queen!" Mai moaned, licking at her Queen's pussy. As her mouth and tongue licked and kissed Mindy's amazing cunt, the old princess rubbed her nose against Mindy's clit, doing everything she could to please her Queen.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Never," Kattrina moaned, "I've never felt this wonderful, your cock is amazing, so good," she roared in pleasure as her pent up lust and arousal flowed through her body.

"A few of the guards, I made them swear to never tell," Lucy moaned thrusting his hips a bit to force his cock down May's throat, his own nose buried into his father's balls as he sucked on his cock, breathing in his intoxicating scent, moaning with lust.

"Ooh yeah, work that tongue you little slut," Mindy moaned, holding a fistful of Mai's hair as she grinded her pussy against Mai's face, covering the princess's face in her juices, "How's my cunt taste, bet you just love it. Don't worry, you'll be eating me out everyday from now on." she purred.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm going to give you my baby. Take my seed! I'm going to fill you up with my seed until you're nothing, but my pregnant little lover!" he yelled, and passionately kissed her lips, holding her tightly as he shot his seed into her. He didn't even slow down though, and kept fucking her, even as her womb was being filled.

"Really? I never had the courage to have sex with other men," May whimpered, before moaning. "But I always dressed up as a girl when your mother was away. I used to dance like such a dirty slut, pretending men were watching me!" she moaned. "Maybe when this is all over, Master will let me dress you up, and do your make, and we can go...apologize to men of our Kingdom, for being such terrible rulers," May moaned, before erupting her seed into Lucy's mouth. "Would you like that, sis?" she asked, as she pushed her entire fist into Lucy's ass.

-------------------

"Fuck my mother, fuck my dad, and brother! Fuck everyone! I love your pussy, my Queen! I love everything about you! I love you! Please, coat me in your wonderful juices," Mai begged, before practically smothering her face in Mindy's pussy, licking, kissing, and rubbing it with all her heart.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Nyaaahhh, father, that hurts!" Lucy cried out as his ass was stretched painfully by his father's fist, causing it to burn and sting.

"Yes my king, yes, fill me with your cum, I would be honored to carry your child." Kattrina roared out in pleasure as he came from the filling of having her pussy filled, her pussy constricting tightly around Kiva's cock milking it of every drop of his seed, and making sure every drop stayed inside of her womb, ensuring a future ruler for his new kingdom.

"And what of you my little slut," Mindy cooed, "What if I wanted to fuck you, your pussy, your ass, your mouth, what if I wanted to brand you, to show the entire kingdom that you belong to me, to pierce you with rings for me to play with, to fuck you in public, to spank you, and whip you to orgasm, what then my little Princess?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
May quickly took it and began to apply extra to her son's dick. "I'm sorry, honey! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" she said between kisses and licks, her hands fondling Lucy's balls. "Please forgive me, I'm sorry...."

"I'm going to fuck you until you've gone crazy," Alex whispered as he paused for a second, petting his new slave's body lovingly. "Tell me, slut..before we continue, have you ever considered having sex with another woman?"

----------------

"If I did that, would you still love me? As long as you love me, my Queen, I'd happily do anything you command," Mai admitted, before resuming her oral fucking to her wonderful Queen Mindy.
Lcuy purred softly, "Of course I forgive you May, just take your time, I'm still new to anything in my ass. I don't want it damaged for master." she smiled, leaning over and licking her father's balls to show her forgiveness.

"I've been so desperate, I don't care what gender it is, I just crave pleasure," Kattrina moaned, even Kiva's touch enough to send sparks of joy through her body.

"All I ask is obedience," Mindy moaned softly from the girl's actions, thrusting her pussy a bit as she came closer to her orgasm, her breathing speeding up as her moans grew louder and longer, "Give me that, and I will always love you, now, take my cum Princess, drink it up and enjoy it." she cried out in pleasure, holding Mai's head against her crotch as she came, her pussy juices spraying over Mai's face and down her throat as Mindy came. After her orgasm she lay down ontop of Mai, sighing happily as she cuddled against the girl, "I was right, you are an amazing pet, and you're all mine now." she cooed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course...." May said, kissing Lucy's dick, followed by licking it. "What do you think about my idea? Both of us, dressing up as girls, and going out to 'apologize' to all the men in our Kingdom?" she smiled, moaning as her orgasm neared.

"Does that mean, if I ordered you two, you would fuck your own daughter? Lick her pussy, suck her tits, rub your two cunts together? Would you willing have sex with her, before your people?" he asked, kissing her neck between words.

-------------------

Mai moaned as her face was coated in her Queen's juices. She made sure none of it was wasted, taking it all into her mouth and playing with it with her tongue before swallowing it all, followed by licking Mindy's pussy in search of more. When her Queen moved down to cuddle with her, Mai hugged her like a child would hug their mother. "I love you, Mistress. I'll do whatever you want, as long as you love me..." she whispered, burying her head between Mindy's breasts.
"I love it, I've always wanted to dress as a girl," Lucy moaned, "I already look and act like one." she purred, "I want all the kingdom to see the real me, the dirty crossdressing slut."

"Yes my king I would love to fuck her," Kattrina moaned, rubbing her swollen clit, "I love exhibistionism, I want everyone to watch me as I fuck her." she purred.

"Then I will love you forever Princess," Mindy smiled, "Now rest, once you're ready, we'll be going back to my playroom to give you a few accesories." she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You truly are my son," May moaned, before shaking as she unleashed her seed upon Lucy's face. As she did, she grabbed Lucy's dick in her hand and began to lick and stroke it, harder than ever. "Cum for me, you dirty slut! Cum over my face and in my mouth!" she ordered.

Once Lucy did, May would take on her face and in her mouth and moved around, so she and Lucy were face to face. Not saying a word, the older girl would wrap her arms around Lucy's neck and passionately kiss her, mixing the cum on their face and in their mouth with the cum on Lucy's face.

"Good girl..." Suddenly Kiva began to fuck her again, ramming his hard cock into her body. "Who's your Master, slut? Who do you love the most in the whole world!?" he moaned, his hands groping her large tits again, slapping them a bit, and them groping them again. "Who do you want to make love with until the day you die!?"

----------------

Mai smiled, and opened her mouth, before closing it. "Can...can I have a good night kiss, my Queen? I want one, my Queen...Please?" She asked, cuddling against the woman like a child. "Just one kiss?"
"May, I'm, gonna cummm!" Lucy cried out, his cock twitching as it sprayed it's cum all over May's face, covering her in his seed. He panted softly before May pulled him into the kiss, happily returning it, sticking his tongue into her mouth moaning softly as he tasted his own cum.

"AHHH YOU ARE MY MASTER!" Kattrina cried out, her breasts swinging wildly as her body jolted up and down, "My lord, my master, my king, I love only you, for all my life I will worship you master!" she moaned, her pussy still clamped tightly to keep his cum inside of her.

"Why of course, but that's no way to beg," Mindy smiled, "Why don't you pant and whimper like the hot bitch you are." she teased, poking Mai on the nose a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad