Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"You want faster, eh?" Jedrek chuckles softly and obeys his lovely mistress, the dragon thrusting his hips faster, pushing his thick member deeper inside the ice goddess. "Mmhhh...here you go, lovely." More of his pre juices leak out as his orgasm build up too while his teases her deepest reaches with his member rubbing roughly against her G-spot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva's eyes grew wide open once she felt his member bumping against her most sensitive spot. Her orgasm quickly rearing up before she then suddenly moans loudly as she hits her second orgasm so quickly, releasing another wave of cold juices that coat his member while her inner walls clamp it tightly yet pleasingly. "MHH..."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek holds Shiva tightly and wraps his muscular legs around her waist before he nears the brink of orgasm. "Hhhrr...mistress, your pet is gonna...ggrrrahhhh!" The dragon gave an orgasmic roar while his member thrusted deeply and filled the ice human up with his thick seed, his essence mixing with hers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva moaned blissfully once feeling the warm seed inside her cold depths. "ahh....ohh p-pet" she couldn't help but held herself tightly onto him, gasping for air, her orgasm lasting a while longer before slowly dies down. She murrs once feeling their mixed cum finally leaking out of her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek breathes softly, enjoying their shared afterglow as he cuddled closely with his slender mistress. "Mmmm, Mistress Shiva...love you..." He then softly kisses her while he holds her securely in his burly arms.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mhh.." Shiva didn't had time to reply before their lips locked together again. She murrs softly in the kiss and brings her hands gently to his neck, caressing it tenderly. Getting him as a pet, was one of the best things that could had happened to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He snuggles closely with the icy human while he murrs quietly from their gentle kiss. "Mmhhh..." He then breaks apart the kiss and nuzzles her cheek softly. "Is there anything else I can do for my mistress?" Jedrek smiles gently towards Shiva while his hands caress her back gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring gently, she smiles while looking into his eyes. "mhh I don't know. your mistress has run out of ideas" she admitted while poking her tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, she has?" Jedrek thought for a moment before he blushed softly from his idea. He then asked her after a few moments, "Mistress, do you have a chest of toys? Your pet would like to see it."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blinks surprised and then giggles. "oh yup. now that you mention. yes I have my own collection of toys" she poked her tongue out adorably and rolled down, getting on top of him before crawling off and getting off the bed. "I'll be back in a bit"

The human of ice walked out of the room, wiggling her butt teasingly. Shortly after, she returns, doing her best to hold an heavy chest on her hands. Approaching the bed, she puts the chest down, opening and revealing her collection of toys and accessories. "here it is" she couldn't help but blush darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions