Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
[Ground Floor]

"Well, let's see." Kyosan tried to think for a moment, before recollecting his experiences a little, about how he knows Kotana through relatives and friends, and about his energetic personality - including on touching his love for adventure. "I guess you could call me a person who likes to throw themselves out into the world and take the less-walked path. That's why I was thinking about that ship, to see if I could broaden my horizons if it were to be let off." He finished explaining, as he began to finish polishing off his dish, and coming up to finish his drink.

[First Floor]

"Five days, huh. That's relatively fast," Kotana murmured, thinking about some of the cases of her own back on their own planet before then continuing to eat her food, the wind catching in her hair and making the long crystal blue strands flow in the breeze. "Usually that's just how long it takes to get all the official business out of the way before we even get onto the trial." She sighed. It seemed the entire planet in all ways was a little better; not that she was arguing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

After a while, Reimu emptying the plate and finish off her expresso drink, while hearing Kyosan's side of story. Somehow, such stories makes her slowly attracted to him. "I could say you have a very futuristic mind, loves to explore some place you hevent go and such. I love a males with open minded." She smiled, placing her chin on her claws while looking to Kyosan. "After the trial is over, we'll give you that ship for you to use."

[First Floor]

"The judiciary system want to target at least zero unsolved case every month, but sometimes certain case need more evidence to support the allegations." The hyena end his meal by taking a gup of his drink before sighing softly. "It sucks when inefficient bureaucracy stands on the way."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"Thank you, Reimu." Kyosan smiled eagerly to hearing her allow him have the ship, smiling as his mind trailed gently. He finished off his drink and food as he chuckled. "Imagine the fun of that, exploring the very corners of everywhere... Heh, it's a little childish."

[First Floor]

"I know the feeling," Kotana sighed slightly herself, having the same problems at times as she finished her plate and began to finish up her chilled drink, thinking for a moment before then giggling. "Ah well, at least all the unpleasant things will eventually be over and done with."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"Your welcome, mister." Reimu bowed respectfully as the screen on the table display an options to pay for the meal. "I love exploring especially when Eryx and I went to other planet for official military business."

[First Floor]

"Do not worry about all of those things. Any official business with government in this planet take at least an hour to get an approval." Eryx stated as another soft wind blows over them, his long brown hair waving softly, loving the calm feeling while take a gulp of his drink till it's empty. The table display the payment options; took out his debit card and place on the table, letting the system scan the card to complete the transaction before putting the card back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"Well, I guess I'm not the only one then," Kyosan smiled softly, looking down onto the screen for a moment before then looking up onto Reimu; his mind after being allowed to wander continuing to roam across his many thoughts and dreams. "I just... want to explore those vast edges many haven't seen yet." He murmured lightly.

[First Floor]

"That's definately good." Kotana smiled, a little more cheerful knowing about the speed of the approvals as she flapped her wings a little and ruffled her collar for a moment; loving and enjoying the breeze across them both for a few moments before smiling. "So, what's the plan now, Eryx?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"The astrophysicists trying to explore and even mapping each planet they could find but it would take a long time and have to rely other astrophysicists on other planet. I have visit some planet but not able to explore more thanks to my job." Reimu laughed a bit when noticing the screen on the table. "Should I pay for the meal?"

[First Floor]

Eryx rearrange his military clothes as he stood up, looking down to the beautiful female gryphon. "After this, Reimu and I should return back to office to begin with prosecution and giving fair trial to those pirates. And I'm sure you have something to do as well." He smiled while handing his big soft paw to Kotana.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"Oh, no no. I'll pay for the meal, I was just wondering how... like this?" Kyosan murmured, a little confused by the new technology as it prompted him for his card. Taking out his card, he pressed it against the screen as directed - the service recognizing it and transferring immediately before then sighing. "Ah, it reads it... does it?"

[First Floor]

Smiling and taking the hyena's big paw in her own smaller talon, the gryphon gently lifted herself out from her seat, looking onto Eryx while giving a gentle blush. It wasn't usual she met such a gentleman and someone as informative as him - a blessing for a change. "Thanks, Eryx. It's been really nice being able to spend time with someone as kind as you." She murmured lightly, greatful for his knowledge.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

Reimu doesn't say anything and let Kyosan figure out how to make a payment by touching the credit or debit card on the screen to complete the transaction. Noticing he had figured it, the dragoness smiled. "Yup, that should do. If the customer doean't have cards, they can go to the cashier downstairs to make a payment." She stated as looking on the wall clock inside the restaurant, showing it's almost 1PM and she stood up; lend her soft claw to Kyosan with a smile.

[First Floor]

Eryx bowed respectfully like a knight bowing to the princess, smiling. "You are always welcomed, milady. It's our task to ensure our important guests like you and Kyosan treated like a VIP." He smied warmly and leads her downstairs to meet Reimu and Kyosan.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

Smiling gently at his small stroke of genius for a second, Kyosan lifted himself up after taking her soft claw in his own, brushing himself for a moment before then chuckling. "Well, that was a really nice meal. Thanks, Reimu." He thanked kindly.

Heading downstairs with Eryx and blushing from the nice compliments from the hyena, Kotana giggled lightly under her breath - again, it was an unusual gesture. People she knew didn't even treat her as kindly as Eryx was; they only cared for getting their end. Noticing Kyosan as they headed back down, she waved gently before then following Eryx's lead back over to them. "Thanks Eryx... definately it's appreciated."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"Why did you say that? You're the one inviting us for meal." Reimu giggles cutely while grasping his soft claw. "I should thank you for everything, helping us out to get rid of the pirates." She stated as seeing Kotana's waves from afar.

Eryx still holding Kotana's talon gently as walking towards Reimu and Kyosan, twitching ears when hearing her soft giggles. "You are always welcomed, Kotana. We can treat you and Kyosan for a dinner since we can cook good food for ourselves."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds