Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rukia slowly nodded and walked over, slowly at first out of fear, but realized if he wanted to kill her now, he would have.... She walked over and sat on his lap and looked at Mike. "Please Master....it hurts being cold."
Mike smiled and said "Then hug me and warm yourself, you have to do it my pet, you have to give yourself to me." He looked at her cute, delicious body and could not wait to finally have her. "Ha, who would have thought that the cold would be your undoing." He said, treasuring the irony of it since her zanpacto was ice based.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia slowly nodded and slowly and carefully put her arms around his neck, and snuggled up to him. They shared warmth, and the girl actually found it...nice? How? she wondered, as she cuddled up to her....Master.
Mike smiled and moved Rukia so that her legs were straddling his and hugged her, her body pressed flatly and evenly against his. He held her there for a little while, his hands running up and down along her back until they reached her butt, were one stayed behind to fondle and rub it. "So then Rukia, are you mine now? Mine and only mine?" He whispered into her ear as he nibbled it a little.

---------

Orihime did not answer, but did start to moan. She cried more of course but continued moaning softly as her orgasm continued to build. Slowly but surely, pleasure took her and she began to bounce a little, wrapping her arms around him as he fucked her. "Ahh...so...much...gonna...go crazy..." She moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia closed her eyes, and just nodded. She felt his hands rub her ass, and his mouth nibble her ear. She fought the urge to fight back, and pulled away for a second and looked him, dead in the eye. "Yes, Master. I belong to you, forever. You and only you."

---------

Alex continued to kiss her tears away, and smiled as he heard her moan. "Yes, I told you it would feel good. And it only gets better," he whispered as he continued to fuck Orihime, going slightly faster and deeper, his cock seemingly hardening and growing even more as he felt the tight pussy.
Mike moved forward then and kissed her tenderly on the lips, licked her lips before entering with his tongue. He wanted to test this new bond he had made. His thoughts were already overflowing with the potential, and could not wait to make her and Orihime fuck each other later.

-------------

Orihime continued to cry through out the fucking, but only got more lustful, licking him randomly and bucking harder against him until finally she reached her first climax. "I-Im g-going to cu-cum!" She moaned just before she did, arching her back so that her breasts were in his face as she came hard, her overstuffed pussy gripping him tightly as her juices splashed onto their thighs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia thought about pushing or fighting back, but she was realistic. She kissed back, clumsily,but continued to kiss back, "Master..." she moaned.

---------------

Alex fought back the urge to cum in her and just kept going as he fucked her. He kissed, licked, and sucked her tits and loved it all. "Orihime...See? Doesn't it feel good?" he moaned as he fucked her faster and deeper.
Mike pulled away after a moment more and smiled at her. "On the ground on all fours slut." He commanded, now the fun could begin. "ou have been warmed and pleased, now its time to please me."

----------

Orihime could not answer, her back still arched, her head thrown back, her eyes glazed over, her mouth open in a small smile as a bit of drool leaked out. She moaned softly and bucked a little more, but she was spent for the moment, her naked body trembling from the aftermath of the orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia nodded slowly and left her warm Master's body. She fell to the ground and stood on all four for her Master, looking at her Master with cute sad eyes. "What now...Master?"

---------------

Alex kissed his 'lover's' cheek and moaned as he pushed his dick in as deep as it could go and flooded her pussy with cum. "I returned the favor. You cum on me, and I cum in you. Like it, my dear?" he smiled, kissing her neck between words. "Answer me, Orihime."
"Turn around." Mike ordered, looking pleased. "Turn around and lift your ass for me." He added, smiling at her obedience.

-----------

Orihime felt the flood of cum enter her and trembled harder, moving up to hug him tightly as he pumped his cum into her, whimpering softly as he finished his violation. When at last the torrent ended she simply hugged him tightly, her head against his chest and cried softly, nodding to his question.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)