Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Rrrawr!" Mar growled, his maw fixed to her tit as he kept sucking and drinking, his tail wagging as well since he was having fun with the whole theme of him milking her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness continued to growl her milk was constantly being milked nonstopped by his powerful jaws. Making her moan in pleasure, her tail swayed side to side and her legs gripped around his chest.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
And Mar continued, until he got his fill of her tasty milk. "Mmmrrr... think I got enough for the day!" he said, almost ten gallons of milk sloshing into his belly. "You've been delicious, my love!" he said, smiling widely, although he had left her other breast unnatended.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily panted tirelessly as she's a magical user not a psychical user*although she tends to act like a psychical user at times*, "Thank you...." She smiled, she then picked out a paper that was randomly from the mail morning paper., that says dancing festival, and then sighed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh?" Mar looked over the letter, his ears twitching as he still held her next to him. "What's up? What's that?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Can we go dance, at the dance festival? The tango, and whatnot?" Her eyes sparkled with hugely innocent kitty eyes at him, Tigerlily being a so deep in romance, all the lovey dovey things has driven her nuts. And the lioness wouldn't mind dancing with her huge hunk of a dragon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure thing. I love dancing." Mar said, smiling just casually, "Plus I can't wait to see what pretty, over-stretched dress you'll be wearing!" he grinned dirtily, hinting her overgrown breast size.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The white snowy lioness then pouted, It's always with the breast! I mean seriously is there anything besides my chest and my butt? she thought. However, she sighed and smiled happily he's willing to participate for the event. "Yay~<3 thank you my sweet dwaggie<3" She kissed his snout playfully.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar kissed her face as well, his tail wagging excitedly, "Hmm... what to do until tonight then? Maybe get a bra that actually fits your chest properly?" he said with a dumb grin. "That usually takes some time thanks to your size!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness rolled her eyes, "Sure I'll try on 50 different bras and see which one you'll like, will that make you better?" Tigerlily said sarcastically but also a in a teasing matter. "But seriously, what am I'm going to do with all the 10...um 30 bras that doesn't fit me but shows my breasts too much?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)