Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"aww s-stop it, you are making me blush" she murmurs sweetly while covering her face with her paws, trying to hide her blushing cheeks. "you are really sweet" she added.

"Oh it wants that?" chuckling gently, Sinistra wraps his fluffy tail around her scaley one as he heads towards the restaurant with her.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf smiled as putting the shopping bag on the sofa before approaches, placing his paws on hers and uncovered her blushing face, nuzzling her muzzle. "...This is my first time I have met such a cute yet helpful female..." He said. "Is there anything I can help you, like preparing a snack or something?"

The dragoness let out a soft murr and blushed as felt his fluffy tail coils on hers like a blanket. "Mnrrr...Such a soft fur you have there, Sinistra...I believe you did a good job to maintaining your furs..." Mika commented, smiled while still walking towards the restaurant.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"well if you want to help me out in preparing a snack for us, I don't mind" the vixen poked her tongue out playfully while still blushing deeply nonetheless. "and you are a really sweet guy indeed. you have managed to make me blush a lot" she giggles.

"well just because I am a guy, doesn't mean that I can't take proper care of my fur" he chuckled and then noticed they were at the entrance of the restaurant. Sinistra opened the door and smiles. "Ladies first"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I am sweet as cream..." Ryo smiled and kiss Kiva's still blushing cheek. "I'll go making a hot chocolate drink..." By petting her head gently, he went to the kitchen and start took out necessary ingredients to make one of his favorite drink, a hot chocolate.

Mika smiled. "Hehe...It's kinda rare to see a male fox like you in manageable state, especially on their furs." Then, they arrives at italian restaurant as Sinistra suggested. "Oh, thank you..." She bows and stepped in.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hot chocolate?" she parroted and then smiles as she goes to the kitchen as well. "I love hot chocolate. I will go prepare pancakes then to go along with the hot chocolate" smiling adorably, the vixen goes prepare the pancakes.

The blue fox stepped in after Mika and smiles. "No problem my beautiful lady" he murmured softly and then made a sign for the waiter to go near them. Sinistra started to talk with the waiter, apparently they knew each other already. In a matter of few minutes, the waiter lead them to their table. One on the corner, with a window near them for them to enjoy the outside view. Sinistra pulled a chair out and smiles at Mika. "Be my guest, my sweet girl"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo wag his fluffy tail happily. "It's good to heard we share the same thing..." He said as mixing the ingredients into the pot while heats it. "I'd love to taste your handmade pancakes...I'm sure it taste delicious..."

Mika follows the waiter to the seat assigned for them and smiled to the way Sinistra pulled a chair, offering her a seat. "Oh, thank you...You're so sweet..." She take a seat slowly and position her tail on her right side. "It's hard to find a gentlemen like you..." She commented.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"well I hope so" she poked her tongue out adorably and prepared the mix for the pancakes, adding a bit of cinnamon in it, which is her special ingredient. Humming happily she then starts doing the pancakes, a soft scent was filling the kitchen slowly.

"Really? I'll take that as a compliment. thank you" the blue fox smiled and took the seat infront of the dragoness. "now let's choose what we want" he murmured softly and grabbed the menu, looking throughout all the meals available.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo throws a wonderful, female-looking smile as stirring the ingredients until all the ingredients mixed completely. Now the hot chocolate is almost become the final product before his nose pocked up a scent of the pancakes. "Mnnnhh...Such a wonderful smell..."He said, swishing his tail in anticipation.

Mika smiles as open the menu and browse through the list of wonderful delicacy. So far she only knew pasta and espresso coffee. "Hmm...I want to order a special chef-made pasta and espresso coffee..." She said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: haha managed to reply today still x3 I'll think later on a better thing for the plot don't worry.

IC:

Kiva couldn't help but blush gently while smiling cutely nonetheless. "Well at least it smells alright. It's good to know" she murmurs adorably. Soon enough she had a plate filled with enough pancakes for them both. "I'm done"

"Sounds good to me" Sinistra smiled and made a sign for the waitress to near their table. Before the cute vixen could say anything, Sinistra immediately yet gently stated out their order. "Your chef-made pasta and espresso coffee for the lady here, and a lasagne for me, and for drinking, the same as usual, thank you sweetie" The waitress nodded and wrote down their note before leaving. Sinistra looks at the lovely company infront of him and smiles. "It won't take long hopefully."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Sure, take your time sweetie. XD

IC:

"Indeed it is." The wolf lift another smile as finish making the hot chocolate which serve perfectly in two cups for them to indulge, and boughts it to the kitchen table. During the trip, his perfectly-shaped buttocks and hips swing left to right like a model.

The green dragon watching Sinistra deliver the order to the waitress, seemingly the vixen knew he's one of regular customer here. "I won't mind if it take some times, as long as I'm being accompanied by this cutie fox in front of me." She giggles.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds