Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
The sensation of her finger inside her sensitive behind was the last push to bring her out of edge. Kiva muffledly moaned loudly as she hits her orgasm, her body spasming, and she releases a load of juices that land on Crimson's awaiting mouth. She kept lapping Crimson's deepths and she fingered her faster, wanting her to come too.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson didn't last much longer against Kiva's eager licking within her tail hole. She moaned deeply and arched her back slightly before her swollen pussy released a juicy wave of her sweet essence. The red vixen rested for a moment before she started to taste and drink Kiva's own orgasmic juices.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva felt Crimson's juices all over her paw and then stops fingering her, pulling her finger out of her pussy. She then gave her deepths just one more licking before pulling her tongue out and licking her paw clean, enjoying the taste of Crimson's juices.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmm..." Crimson happily savored and lapped up Kiva's juices, loving the sweet flavor spreading across her tongue. "Mmm, you really are a sweetie, Kiva." Her tongue slurping the outside of Kiva's pussy until Crimson had licked up every last drop of her essence.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen finishes cleaning her paw and then smiles while blushing. "oh why thank you sweetheart" she then used her paw to slap Crimson's behind playfully. "though I must say that you are sweet too" she giggled cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson blushed a little from the surprise spank, the red vixen grinning as started snuggling Kiva. "Aww, thankies cutie." She nuzzled Kiva's cheek and held her tightly, their smooth fur and soft breasts pressing together. "Mmmm, you're so cuddly, Kiva."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring gently, Kiva smiles and wraps her arms around Crimson and smiles. "you are so warm and so huggeable too" she giggles and then looks up at him. "and tell me cutie, for how long will you stay as a female?" she asks curiously
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The red vixen kept embracing the silver fox, happily rubbing against her warm fur. "As long as you want, cutie." Crimson licked Kiva's cheek cutely before she asked, "Why do you ask? Did you want me to change back now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva murred softly and smiles as she looks into Crimson's eyes. "well don't think wrong of me, I do loved to have you as a female, but I miss my handsome lab scientist" she poked her tongue out playfully and wagged her tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aw, it's alright. It's probably time for me to change back anyways." Crimson looked around and retrieved her Gender Swap Ray Gun and used it on herself. His body regained some muscle while his chest became flat again while down below his pouch returned. The short haired fox grinned and nuzzleed Kiva once again, "Hehe, it was fun being vixen for a while though."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions