Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Ray shrugged. "Now that someone said it out loud, that sounded kinda crazy." He said. "Either I'm crazy, or that's a REALLY good Scalie-Suit. And since you see him too, I'm betting I'm not crazy at all. So that's GOT to be a suit. A really good one complete with animatronics, but a suit! ...Right?" He asked, unsure.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Monia continued to smile at the door and giggled once more as she sat on the couch with her legs folded over. "Such a cutey, but so easy to tease." she giggled softly enjoying her spot and waiting for Tai to come home.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Outside of the café)

Nothus looked up at the blue sky, partially covered by puffy, white clouds. He spit on the ground. 'None of them can see me. So strange.' He stretched his majectic brown, feathered wings, several feathers fluttering down to the ground. "Today's as good a day as any for flight." With that, he takes off into the sky at a leisurely pace, planning to get a good scope of the city. The wind makes his robes flap wildly. He gazes down at the ground and at the little people below. As he passes over the college, his feathers grow stiff again. 'Why are we here? I know there are more of them.' He lands on the roof of a tall apartment building near the college and watches it with his reptilian eyes, not a single thing escaping his sight.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I guess..." Ereth answered to Kyosan, before returning to Joey's room, closing the door behind him. Yeesh, I wonder what's going on. he thought, unwrapping the towels from his body, gazing at his muscular form in a large wall mirror. "Heh, still sexy as ever!" he thought with a grin, flexing his big arms, wagging his tail happily.

(School)

"I doubt it. That was TOO real." Joey shook his head. "Too real to be a robot or a suit. But I'm wondering, how in the hell did it manage to GET here? I see no logical way that an imaginary being could become real...unless...nah, I doubt it. There's no such thing as magic."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ray thought for a while, then got a weird thought. "Say Joey, if Mar WAS real and Alex got Mar here... do you think Ereth..." He started, hoping Joey got his drift. It was just such a weird event, Ray got the insane thought that maybe, just maybe, their own Fursonas could be here, in the real world too?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Not a bad idea, Ray. I normally wouldn't say that, but this is a rare instance where your insanity has proved helpful." Joey chuckled. "If I had a cookie I'd give you one." he added with a laugh, patting Ray's back. "I'll head back to the dorm, see if anything is up, there."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Knocking open another door nearby, Kyosan looked around the contents of the room. Blank. Plain. No-one was staying in this dorm. Perfect for accomidation, especially if more furs were to be about. And even more especially, the girl he had just met. Pulling out a phone from his pocket and closing the door behind him, he called the office from where he was.

---------------------------

(Police Office: Chief Office)

Hearing her personal phone ringing and noticing the caller, Yoko quickly accepted the call and placed her mobile to her ear. "Kyo, I told you not to call me on this phone."

"Hit the jackpot. But I need more then a clearing."

"What else do you need then?" Yoko blinked, taking a moment to sip the last of her coffee before lying back in her chair. "I thought you were only going to check."

"Tell you later. I need you to come down to the site. Come down to Dorm 1-9. I need you to forge me a CV so I can further investigate the college in itself. Trust me, get down here and you'll see."

Giving a short sigh and pulling a pen out from the pot on her desk, Yoko pulled out a blank sheet of paper, and quickly got to work on the computer. "Give me some time to finish this then. For your sake this better be a really good 'jackpot'." With that, she hung up, and started to search her computer for the documents. "Those two really do go to extremes to do their work..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and snuggles more his arm close to her while hagging her tails happily. A soft blush was crossing her cheeks. "I am so glad that I found you, Kurtzie" she murmured rather sweetly.

Sarah noticing them both heading away, she smiles and she heads home, gently putting her hands on her pockest and ruffling gently the set of keys she had in one of the pockets.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, thanks! I-" Ray frowned at Joey as he left. "I'M NOT CRAZY DAMNIT!!" He yelled at him suddenly, panting like a wild animal before he was calm again. "You do that. Holler out if you find him huh? He's pretty cool. You still have my phone number right? I'll go check the apartment in case I got a new flatmate." He said, running off.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Cafe)

Mika sweatdropped as realise she mistakenly take an order from the black dragon which she persume belongs to Dave. "I guess there's nothing to be hide of. I'm sure I would see more creatures in the streets." She thought to herself while nodded, but maintain her cheerful personality. "Yes, I can see the black dragon, so do another one which already leave the cafe'" Mika explain the truth, as pressing the button on the electronic device. "One coffee, double double and one coffee black. Coming right up. Anyway, kindly join me with another person, we need to discuss about this paranormal." She bows her head and leaves Dave and Dark, before making another mind contact with Erimis. "There's another person near the door, I invited him to join our discussion."

(Outside - Somewhere up in the sky)

Mizuki, the green dragon leaves the apartment through the balcony, with her green, red-stripe clothing on her scaly arms and flew passing the cafe' and school dorm as half speed of passenger airplane, flying towards her favorite spot for taking a near-afternoon bath.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds