Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
"Mmm.. go ahead and help yourself here, too.." Alicia murmured with a wink, spreading her pussy-lips apart, and showing the banana. It was sticking out a bit for him to easily eat, though what she was REALLY looking forward to was ihs tongue prodding into her. Hell.. he may like the taste of her arousal..

---

"Alright." Renamon nodded in agreement as she stuck her tongue out, brushing it along the head. She then slowly took the mushroom-shaped cap into her mouth, sucking on it a bit, savoring his taste obviously. From the look of her eyes though.. you could tell she liked doing this.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sorry for my lateness in my reply. Been a messed up time for me but will try to make more posts more offten from now on.

IC: Guliomon start to lick the heavy amount of metled chocolate off her stomach first. His heavy, warm, and saliva wet tonuge starting at her belly button and moving up to between her breasts. He licks his lips at the tastes and can't wait for more.

Terreirmon hears Alicia moan and thinking that its moan's of pain rushes faster to get to her.

Impmon moans as Renamon's mouth goes to town on his cock. "Oh yeah this makes bringing you here all worth it. Oh Renamon I love you so much this is why I had to put you through all this cause this is what your really belong doing in life. Please others with your sexual skills. Thats your perpose in life." Impmon says lying back in his chair getting the best Blow Job of his life.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
OOC: Its alright man, irl stuff is way more important than RPs.

IC:

Alicia shuddered and moaned happily and with lust as she felt his large tongue moving across his belly to her chest, purring lightly while watching the rookie work at her body. "Mm that's it good boy.. eat up.." She murmured in a seductive tone.

---

Renamon was a bit surprised at what Impmon had said as she took more and more of his length into her mouth. He thinks that her only purpose in life is to pleasure others in a sexual way, as a slave? That was a new one.. then again she couldn't help but be a bit unsurprised. She 'was' really attractive.

She then began to lick all around the stiff length, moving her head back and forth a little as she began to really get into this. Who knows, Impmon might actually be onto something for ONCE.
Veemon's Followers
Guilomon licks the heavy amount of whip cream off of Alicia's nipples. He licks hard and long his tonuge is very rough like a cats and as his tonuge leaves her breast it makes Alicia's breast bounce.

---

Impmon feeling close to cumming takes hold of Renamon's head and forces her to deep throat his cock. "Yeah take it deep my lovely pet. Take it all inside and savor the teste of my cock in your mouth!"

Alicia shuddered and moaned as she felt his rough, strong tongue brush along her nipples and breasts, a grin on her face as she is unable to help but move a foot between his legs and begin to massage his sheath a bit where his cock is concealed. She was definitely acting on lust at this point, and needless to say Guilmon was probably going to be confused by this action of hers..

---

Renamon easily managed to deep-throat his cock though she nearly gagged in the process. Ignoring that fact she continued to suck as hard as she could, intent on making him cum. Strange.. her mood was completely different as opposed to when he was treating her painfully and roughly. Perhaps his plan really did work.
Veemon's Followers
Guilomon feeling the foor on his sheath jumps back with s worried look. "What you doing? No No....Takatomon say that a NO NO bad place to touch!" (LOL just like a kid!)

Terriermon is at the building and tries to look for a way inside to get to Alicia.

Impmon holds your head down all the way as Impmon crys out as she shots his hot load deep into Renamon's mouth. "AAHHHHHH.....SWALLOW IT...GOOD PETS SWALLOW IT ALL....IF I SEE YOU LET ANY OUT YOU WILL BE PUNISHED AGAIN!"

Alicia blinked a bit at this, then shook her head with a smile. "Err.. 'Takatomon' doesn't know what he's saying.. you see Guilmon.." She came a bit closer to him, a twinkle in her eye. "That's a great place to touch when your with someone you care about. It makes you feel really good.."

Renamon began to drink his cum anyways, sucking a bit more on the length wihle doing so. She was skilled at this despite not doing it very often at all. That and it was easy to do something skillfully when your threatened with the very thing you're terrified of.

"Mm.." 'Tastes.. kind of good..' She thought, a bit perturbed that she liked the taste of Impmon's cum. Normally she would be appalled, but this was different..
Veemon's Followers
As Alicia talked Guliomon was looking at the banana hanging between her legs and it was started to get covered in melted chocolate from Alicia's body then Guilmon blutered out...'I LOVE BANANA SPLITS....YOU MAKING ONE FOR GULIOMON? I DO ANYTHING FOR YUMMY SPILT!! ^_^"

Impmon lets go of Renamon's head and pulls his cock out. As his cock is moved away Impmon pets Renamon's head like a Master would to an obedent pet. "Your doing very well so far Renamon. I want to reward you by letting you off this restrant table. But I have to know I can trust you won't hurt me if I let you off it? When Veemon tryed to make Gatomon his slave pet a few weeks ago she beat him up very bad when he let her go. Do I have to drug you again before letting go of your restrants?"

Alicia giggled a bit, recalling the banana in her pussy while smiling playfully at Guilmon. "Go ahead and eat it! But you have to promise that you'll do whatever I want afterwords." She told him, smiling cutely. For some reason though.. she felt like something was going to happen, or that something or someone was going to interrupt at one point or another. It was a really nagging feeling..

---

Renamon shook her head, looking at him. There was no way she would fight him or get all crazy on him once the restraints were off. She.. was kind of intrigued on what else he had planned.

"I'll be good.. if you promise you'll fuck me sometime like I had wanted from the very beginning." She mumbled, looking at him with honest eyes.
Veemon's Followers
As Alicia lies back down Guliomon nods his head in argeement and was about to eat out her pussy area when he noticed there was the banana, and choloate....but no ice cream!?!? So Guliomon goes into the freeze above the frig and takes out a 3 gallon size tubs of ice cream. Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. He puts his hands into the ice cream buckets and taking very large scups plops large handfulls over Alicia's pussy, and anus area! Oooooh the cold feeling from that must be incredable!

---

Impmon puts a finger over Renamon's mouth to quite her. "Pet never tell their master what to do. If you talk like that again I will punish you for it! Now hold still while I untie you." Impmon gets off the chair then goes to undo all your restrants.