Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"N-N-N-NEVER!!" Ayane yelled back though her ass was simply beging to be filled with dragon seed she didnt give into it and growled, "Poor you then! Guess you'll never cum!!" she said bucking harder against his dragon shaft her juices splashing with the force of the fucking.

(Super)

Disturbed took a deep breath before he walked over and grabbed two real melons and placed them in the cart, "Come on lets get this list done," he said reading the list then went to go get a pound of apples.
The OCA
"And I'll keep making you orgasm till you're dry and further!" Mar countered, not stopping the fuck, and bearing the now painful tickles his balls gave to him. "Just admit you want this cock inside you all the time!" he said, starting to pinch Ayane's nipples to add to her growing pleasure.

(Super)

Dot narrowed her eyes as Disturbed left to get the rest of the veggies. She thought of his last comment about her body, it didn't sound bad now, now it was giving her so much arousal it was making her feel sexy. Screw goody-two-shoes she thought, a smirk drawing into her face as she approached Disturbed from behind and taking the chance now most people nearby weren't as near as before she just patted the wolf's right butt-cheek with her delicate claw, before giving it a tight squeeze, "Never noticed but you got nice buttocks wolfey" she whispered with a very soft and alluring tone. She walked around him and stood in front of him with half her face blushing to her arousal, but with her eyes marking seduction. Dorothy's arms grabbed each other in front, both making her tits squish tightly into a deep cleavage and making her look like a very innocent girl for a moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane couldnt give into Mar's threats she had way to much self pride to admit it, "Never!! Remember it was YOU who was drooling over my ass!!" growls as she is pounded harder and harder screams of ecstacy left her muzzle as her nipples were pinched.

(Super)

Disturbed quickly raised an eyebrow, "Werent you the one that said not to do that here?" he said a bit confused thought aroused by Dot's sexy display he would love no more than to rip off her shirt right there and now, but he wanted to make sure if she was acting okay. The bulky black wolf fought to not do what he wanted but stood his ground.
The OCA
"Oh yes I was!" he roared back, "And now I'm gonna fill it with that drool!" he said, bucking so hard he almost threw both sisters off the bed, Ayane's insides getting blasted and filled with dragon cum that started shooting out of Mar's large dick. "Ad-mit-it-I'm-your-da-ddy!" he teased, bucking even though he was cumming.

(Super)

"You're right... not here" Dot winked, leaned forward and almost bending over, letting him see how deep her cleavage was. "Unless you can provide... good shelter, if you know what I mean" she winked, licking her lips seductively.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"N-N-NNOOOOOO..AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ayane screams loud with bliss as the blast of hot seed made her orgasm once again spraying her juices all over herself and Mar. "I'll-never admit to-such a rediculous thing!! Make me cume aaall you want I'll never say it!" The wolfess had a glint in her eye, "Sorry hun but gotta make you shut up some how," grins as she puts her feet around his neck then starts scratching the back of his neck with her clawed toe.

(Super)

Disturbed quickly looked around to see if there was any private place they can go and it hit him," Come on melon wrack," the wolf teased as he lead her through the store over to the employee hall and came to a door that read "Storage Room". The wolf then stepped inside, "Come on hurry before any of the employees see ya!"
The OCA
Mar raised an eyebrow, not getting why she had started insulting him, "Why am I ridi-WAAHHH!" his eyes widened, his reflexes died and he was left stunned in place thanks to the nerves in his neck getting disturbed.

(Super)

Dot slipped all the way with him till they were inside, "Mmrrr, ain't you just delectable" she said, licking her lips as she literally jumped on him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon laying back behind Ayane huffed not being the center of attention, "Alright you guys have had enough one-on-one!" the wolfess slips out from underneath Ayane and grins as she sits right over Ayane's face with her pussy right there.

"H-hey we were kind of into something ya know!" Ayane said blinking as Ebon sat on her face, "Ebon get up!"

"No way start licking!" Ebon grins and starts twisting her sister's nipples.

"Ahhh!!" Ayane gasps before slowly she starts licking Ebon's pussy.

Ebon midcloses her eyes and murs happily then looks are Mar and winks.

(Super)

Disturbed quickly caught the horny dragoness by her round butt holding her waste against his, "Mmrrr and you look delicious enough to eat," growls lustfully as he takes a big long lick of her breast through her shirt almost like tasting her.
The OCA
Mar fell on his back, almost off the bed, "If she does that again next time I won't sat back up" he said exhausted about. "I think I can't move."

(Super)

"Mmnnhh... help the big wolf wants to eat me?" Dot smirked, lifting her shirt up, revealing her bra covered breasts. "How about now?" she winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Naughty sis doing that to Mar!" Ebon said tapping her belly once before pulling her legs back toward her head making her big butt roll up and grins. She puts Ayane's legs under her own to hold them down and start beating her cheeks like drums, "Time to teach this little wolf some manners."

"Ahhh!" Ayane gasps as her lags are bent against her body and meeps from the spanking, " Aye get off!"

"Not till Mar here gets an apology or is somehow satisfied," smiles at Mar.

(Super)

Right when Dot lifted her shirt up he pushes her bra up letting her breasts out putting his maw over one of the breasts walking her against the wall of the storage room growling lustfully as his paw grasps her second breasts hungrily," Mmrrrr.."
The OCA
Mar murred a bit as the pain disappeared, the numb feeling went away and he could sit up straight. "Whew, that was totally unnes," he didn't continue and instead watching both females in their respective positions, his cock springing back to life in a hard erection. "Wow" he simply gasped.

(Super)

Feels a LOT better when I want it... the dragoness thought, murring out loud as the wolf played with her boobs, she was having a great time and her panties below were starting to be totally wet with her pre.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad