Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz then stared to Altima's fully naked body and went down to his crotch, staring to his member. His member throbs hard under his boxer, his eyes kept staring to Alt's naked body. "A-Alt...you-you ...look beautiful..." Faiz spoke softly as crawling closer to Alt.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Y-yeah...err...r-really?" Altima said, as his cock slowly sprung outwards, now 3 inches out. Why was he feeling this way? he was beginning to feel butterflies in his stomach, and the closer Faiz got to him, the hotter he felt...he was beginning to feel anxious now, as his breathing became slightly irregular. He suddenly stared at Faiz' boxer, and noticed his hardon, and Altima let out a soft moan, as he sat back down.
"Y-yes...really..." Faiz's voice slowly change into a very seductive tone, while bring his muzzle closer to Altima's face, before stucks out tongue and licks his scaley lips. "Mnhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima slowly closed his eyes, as he opened his lips to say something but instead, his tongue came out, as he slowly licked Faiz' face. His dragonhood inched outward 3 more inches, as it was nearly fully erect.
Faiz murrs form the lick, as his bulge touches Altima's member, befure nuzzles the dragon's neck softly. "Nhh...took my boxer off...sexy dragon..." He whisper seductively, his tails swishing slowly at his back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nodding, Altima placed his hands at Faiz' side, as he slowly removed the wolfs boxers, until his arms couldn't reach down far enough. He leaned down, his face level with Faiz' cock, as he pulled Faiz' boxers all the way down, and before standing up again, he licked the wolfs' member.
Faiz moan softly as the dragon's tongue lick his 7-inches member. It was very pleasurable and want more. With that, he lays on the floor slightly and expanding his legs, showing his furry balls and throbbing member.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Murring, Altima climbed on top of Faiz, rubbing his member against the wolfs'. "s-so...uhm...do you..want to fuck me first? or want me to fuck you f-first?" Altima asked nervously, still rubbing his cock against Faiz'.
"Mnhh...You..f-fuck me..." Faiz moans from the rubbing, while staring seductively and showing his tailhole to Altima.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"o-okay...let me know if I'm hurting you too much.." Altima said, as he pulled away from Faiz, and pressed the head of his prick against Faiz' tight hole.