Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
Noticing that Ebon had grabbed the booze, Karla gave a smirk, as she herself started to walk towards Ebon. She giggled, taking a glance down at the cases of beer. But also, at that time, she kind of noticed the erect nipples that stuck out underneath her top, and, blushing heavily, turned to a side. "W-We going to the tills?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon blinked a few moments "Tills? What are those hun?" she said walking up to the store counter and placed the cases of beer onto the counter. She put her elbows down onto the counter, her big massive breasts pressing against the counter causing her breasts to bulge out making her cleavage very noticable.

The store cleark who was a white and red scaled dragon took Ebon's money for the cases, but was so distracted by the wolfess' cleavage he dropped the money on the floor "Oh..s-sorry miss." he bent down and picked up the money then got her change "H-heres your change..m-m-ma'am."

"Oh dont call me ma'am sounds like an old person's name." she smirked and took the change turning to Karla "Ready to go my little dragon?" she giggled
The OCA
"Uhm... it's the Welsh way of saying a counter... you know... check-out...." Karla muttered, before sighing. "Oh forget it."

Walking besides Ebon, she nodded gently to her, with a small cute smile across her maw. "Sure!" She then nodded slightly to the clerk, before starting to walk to the exit.

OOC: Lol. Red-and-white scaled dragon. Could be a male Rosa XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: You've got a point. But did you ever consider I'm three hours behind you? And that my browser shows that I had posted on the 23th and them on the 25th? A last thing, I'm starting to dislike the tone in your OOCs Shindou Kurtz.

IC:

Long gasped a bit, but reincorporated as soon as he could just to nod a bit. The day had taken a lot out of him, and now he had a sore butt and his throat was a bit... numb.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry for the tone. n_n;;

IC:

Taking the time to smile softly, the dragoness started to slowly walk with him; turning to face him slightly. "Just guide me a little, okay.... uhm..." She suddenly became silent. She didn't even know the dragon's name-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh uhh... It's Long" the dragon said, smiling nervously, "Could I uhh, what?" he blinked, "Guide you?" he asked confused, his tail moving slowly behind him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"To the place you were going to. I can't help if I don't know where I'm going... L-Long." Rosa explained, letting her blond hair just shift to the sides of her shoulders. "Aye?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"But I wasn't going anywhere" Long said, "I was just coming back from... school... and... uhh" he said, becoming embarrassed and not wanting to talk about his recent rejection.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I said white and red scales :P reversed coloring of Rosa XD

IC:

"Bye bye now." Ebon waved before walking out of the stores doors to her motorcycle. There she pressed a button on her keys and two compartments just below the engine spread out.

"I love this bike." The wolfess placed the two beer cases in the compartments and closed them both. "Come on cutiepie, I dont want to stay sober for too much longer," Ebon said giving the dragoness a sly wink before putting her helmet on and getting onto the bike.
The OCA
"But.. where were you walking to then?" She blinked twice. "L-Long, you couldn't have been going nowhere, could you?" She asked softly.

Following once more after the black-furred wolfess, the dragoness blushed slightly at the sly wink, before quickly sitting behind her; sliding her own helmet over her head. "A-Alrighty." She cuddled Ebon from behind once more and grinned under her visor. "Hee-hee... I hope there's Bacardi... oh I sure hope there is.... "
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds