Join our server on Discord

Where did your username come from?
Since of a recent change, the Shindou in my name is the name of a character from the anime Hikaru No Go XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh yeah my nephew watches that. That has the effeminate spirit with the kid.
Reading AWL's recent thread on username origins, I'd thought I'd contribute to this one.

Kalyx was an interesting word that caught my eye, when I was taking Biology in high school. It thought it sounded great as a character name. I altered it slightly, it's actually spelled calyx. The 2549 was my dorm room number in my first year at college.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well, My name is original... as for why I came up with it...uhm...first off NO ITS NOT FROM THE CAR!!!! Nissan stole it from me*makes childish angry face*....

well, actually Its just a name I came up with somehow, I honestly don't know why...I just stuck with it because it sounds so ...awesome... then I extended on it by adding carpine, dunno why... sheesh... I don't even know why I came up with my name anymore... and well... thats pretty much it in a nutshell...
Lol... My original name was PokePimp...
That came easily...

Poke - As in, the show, Pokemon, that got me interested in furry stuff in the first place. :P Hmmm... I seem to remember my first case of morning wood after having a really nice dream of screwing a Charmander... Yummy! *blushes* (was, like... 10 at the time...)
Pimp - Because I, like... own characters, and make them have sex... lol

That changed very quickly... but what I've got now is more or less permanent...

Master - Because I'm master of my own little world... *taps forehead* ^_^
Grim - I dunno... probably because I got depressed for a little bit and it just... stuck in my head.

Not very exciting, eh? :P Whatever; I like it.
Kurtz's name was actually made through the expansion of the name Kurt. Which I obtained from X-Men (Yes, since my email is darkholme, I thought on the lines of it). I ended up getting Kurt, and, in a random moment, chose to add the odd Z onto it. Which actually made it better then I thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed Wrote:Disturbed is my favorite rock band ever!!! Also in my opinion THE greatest rock band ever!!!! \m/ > . < \m/ Rock on!!!

Correction,Tenacious D is the Greatest Band..

as for my Name...

I have a Thing with the Reaper..
Niyara was the name of my second D&D character.. Later I found out that Nyara is the name of a character from several Mercedes Lackey books, and realized that we had the same idea about making her catlike.

I don't know if the name actually means anything.. but I like it, and have liked it for a long time. (played that character for 2 years.. played my first character Messira for 5 years.. Both are my main WoW characters now :P)
Kurtz Wrote:I ended up getting Kurt, and, in a random moment, chose to add the odd Z onto it. Which actually made it better then I thought.

...Like DragonballZ? I Just had to say it.Wink
mine is obvious :P

<3 Angewomon <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan