Join our server on Discord

Poll: How many times do you jack off a week?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
4 or 5 times
21.05%
8 21.05%
Usually 7
21.05%
8 21.05%
7+
28.95%
11 28.95%
I get real sex (Munkee, Misty, DMX, don't even think about it...)
7.89%
3 7.89%
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

*Fap Fap Fap*
DMX....bad...school...I always have dirty thoughts in school and I always have a smirk on my face about it and everyone looks at me weird and asks me what's wrong...lol...and jerking off and school...reminds me of a story that a friend told me...lets just say he was bored in algebra class...Well now that I have a vibrator....Gabs...Collin...you guys say nothing...it makes things a lot easier. I just have to take the shit that Collin always gives me about using it...hehehe
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Collin needs a haircut.
*growls* leave Collins hair alone...its shexeh like that...grr i need to shut up before...well *slaps face* his hair is fine it looks awesome like that...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Do not diss the afro. Wish my hair was curly enough for that, a poll shows that girls like grily hair even more than long. Oh well, I'll just have to make due with my looks.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Plus it completes their image. People might wonder how he got her.
Ghost_Op, have you heard of Gunter lately? Any PMs? He's rather fond of you after all.

To keep this in topic, I do not masturbate.
I'd say your lieing but I don't think anyone wants to hear the truth.
what blitz says must be true .... in my case in the last year I'd put it in between 1 and 2 times a week.
Veemon's Followers
Technically, I don't have any time to masturbate, nor do I have any intention of doing so. It's a waste of time.
So is sex and most things but people still do them. Besides, I'm sure you have too much on your mind now to do anything.