Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
Aw- she wasn't that bad- Just excruciatingly horrible, lol.

I have no right to talk about her, Gabu says his highschool days were horrible- so I'm not going to whine about the past! *Hugs Gabu and Munkee back- TIGHTLY)

Lol- Nice one- (Those rugrats are- the babies- right?)

If it's funny experiences- Then... Hmm, just taking a walk through some graves is actually (If not disturbing) Funny. They put nicely engraved images and details- and sometimes- even comments about how the person died.

I like the one that said: "Died at the ripe old age of 60. Died from heart attack and failure due to hardcore sex. Oh My, he should've quit when he was 50."

I still makes me chuckle everytime I visit, lol.
NO wonder, that is a funny epitaphs the funniest one I remember is " AhhhhhHHHHHH! Look behind you? .....Why are you still looking at me?"

or this one....

" Died with his remote and beer in one hand and his dick in the other."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wouldn't that mean he has three hands?
nope, two hands........thats funny thing
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
ahha, those are great. The last time i visited a cemetary, it wasnt fun, but i'm sure if i would have looked i couldve found something less depressing.
It's hard to be depressed when you read something that says- "Died at the tender age of 17. Boyfriend caught her eying his brothers crotch. Seriously, the teens today get more and more fragile."
wow...I have to be there to see it one day!!!!!! *_*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*casts a magic that locks the topic* It never worked before, but....
And apparently it didn't work this time.

I was suicidal once: When facing the prospect of life on drugs. I would've done it, too, if people hadn't stopped me.
i am not going to lie,i have been once.School related.i was getting pushed around in my early Years of middle school.i made a choice that day,wther kill myself or do something.....that shit stop the next day,when i poped that 7th grader that was fuckin with me right in his jaw and told him 2 words."DONT MESS!"