Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I'm not even so worried about it at all, I'm quite eager to see what they do with it. The RAWS and SUBS are out for people who want the original, the DUB will make its own modifications as expected and though it may take some stuff away, perhaps they will add something as well...you never know.
The Reclaimer Wrote:I'm not even so worried about it at all, I'm quite eager to see what they do with it. The RAWS and SUBS are out for people who want the original, the DUB will make its own modifications as expected and though it may take some stuff away, perhaps they will add something as well...you never know.

With the Subs of all episodes complete and the dub version coming, some fans will have fun comparing the two versions...
Yeah, the comparison is inevitable
In 1st 2 episodes, Chief mentioned Taoma went to another country (Europe?) to help the DATS there.

In last episodes, Yashiro mentioned about other DATS around the world too.

So, in Digimon Savers, how many DATS were there actually? Why the series never showed us other DATS members around the world?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
That was one problem people had. We never saw DATS from anywhere else.
Okay, let
You mean with people or rookies? Maybe transforming figures. They have those already don't they.
I expect to see:

The Digivolution figures of
GeoGreymon > RiseGreymon
Gaogamon > MachGaogamon
Peckmon > Yatagaramon

PVC or small figures of Rookies > Megas

Digivices iC and Burst

3" Action Figures with action feature
And nothing for raramon/rosemon. Ha ha ha *dry laugh* It might be true though.
Unfortunately yes. I guess ame will go for Nanami if BOA decides to make transforming BioHybrids. You know, making Raramon and Nnami Transforming figures would be very very easy

And again Mugen with talk about sexism ! ( And got himself banned at WTW for no reason ! He did nothing wrong ! )

UnknownH Wrote:You mean with people or rookies?

With the Ultimate/Mega Digimon. Question is which poor charcter will be ripped into parts for this. ( Look at the Battlelizers for recent PR Series )

UnknownH Wrote:Maybe transforming figures. They have those already don't they.

Yes, but the BOA molds suck.