Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I can make that joke because we're on this site and I could make jokes like that. Besides, nimoy doesn't come here. And they were discussing that today at WtW.
I wonder what they will call the Digivice iC, and Burst?

I hope they stick with it.
UnknownH Wrote:Sometimes he seems to over react. But he does seem to like the female characters.

Are you surprised that he reacts like that ? And yes, he has a thing for strong females.

UnknownH Wrote:But me and my friend there don't think it's that's bad. It's a nickname.

An unneccesary nickname.

SnK Wrote:
Lilamon�s Slave Wrote:Yes, thanks to Nimoy nicknaming Yoshino Yoshi, the poor Mugen is even more depressed.

Mugenseiryuu? I read some of his posts, and I seem to feel a bit of what he does. First, Yoshino nor Raramon didn't get a song on the Savers soundtrack(Sexism he states).

Yes, MugenSeiRyuu. It
The name changes are inevitable, really nothing worth complaining about, if you want the original, watch it.

The Dub should be interesting enough, and I want some good merch with its release too!
The Reclaimer Wrote:The name changes are inevitable, really nothing worth complaining about, if you want the original, watch it.

The Dub should be interesting enough, and I want some good merch with its release too!

First of the goodies methinks is a US version of the Japanese Digimon Savers Another Mission video game for PS2. The Seven Great Demon Lords are the main villains there.

But how about a Marcus Daimon figure with slam, bam, exciting punching action? lol Just joking. [8)lol

I think the dub's intended viewers would be focused more on children, so I won't be much surprised if there will be edits, cuts and alterations.
[quote=Lilamon
SnK Wrote:I think the dub's intended viewers would be focused more on children, so I won't be much surprised if there will be edits, cuts and alterations.

Yes, I'm certain they will toy with the Rosemon goodness as well as the girls in those episodes where they "blossom" a bit. :cry:
Hey, we knew that would happen but with the recent find, that should keep you happy for awhile.
Yeah, it does indeed.
Ok. Maybe we can hold our complaints. At least for a while.