Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Alex seemed gone to the world, even to Silvia as she touched him. Suddenly he dove forward, kissing Jet, throwing his arms around the wolf. His eyes were wide, as if shocked at his own actions, rubbing his naked cock against the black digimon's and opening his mouth, letting back in his tongue.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet embraced him back and rubbed his cock against him even more, smirking and smiling at the desired result. Silvia seemed completely in shock. "M-Master?" She asked softly. "No." JEt answered as he pulled back from the kiss. "I am the master, he is just slut. Like son like father eh?" He laughed.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"S-Silvia. Please. Don't look. I-I can't control my-" Alex kissed Jet's neck, rubbing his hard cock against the wolf's member as Jen grabbed Silvia, and made her watch as Alex looked at Jet with begging eyes. "Please...K-kiss me. Dominate me..." he begged, attempting to kiss Jet again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No." Jet said simply, stepping away. "I dont think you deserve it, and unless you change my mind, I think I will just have fun with your wife instead. Jenny looks more like her anyway." He signaled for Jen to bring Silvia over.

(Play her for a little while?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((As Silvia? Okay))

Jen nodded and grabbed Silvia and forced her closer to Jet. Alex looked at her, and then Jet, before saying, "No! I mean...Please! Kiss me! Dominate me..." He gulped and whispered the words out weakly. "Fuck me....master. Fuck me! Fuck me!" Like that, a wave of submissiveness flooded out of Alex as Jen held Silvia tightly, the girl shocked and horrified as Alex begged. "Fuck me like a whore! Let me suck your cock! Please! My ass is a virgin, so it'll be tighter than Silvia's! Please, sir, just dominate me!"
"I havent heard you say, "Please master" even once yet. And its not about your pleasure slut, its about mine. Jen, bend her over, let me get a look at where your slutty genes came from." He glanced back at Alex. "Although now I might suspect a different source." he added with a laugh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen nodded and forced Silvia to bend over, already working to rip her dress off despite her pleas. "Stop! Please, what did you do to my Master?" Silvia cried as her clothes were ripped off and she was forced to bend over. As for Alex, he rubbed his face against the wolf's chest and said, "Please, Master! Please! Fuck me! I want you to pop my cherry! I bet I can give a better blowjob than Silvia can!" he cried, looking at Jet with lustful eyes. "I'm tighter than her. I'll be a better slave. Please, fuck me..."

"Master," Silvia cried, tears falling from her eyes. "What did you do to him?!"
Jet smirked and shook his head. Delaying the sluts pleasure was part of the fun. "Spread her wide Jen. I want this bitch to know who owns her just like her slut of a husband knows. Then I want you to roll into the floor with dear old dad and make each other cum. The first one to cum wont get my awesome cock in their ass." He said, wanting a little show as he fucked Silvia's ass.

"And you, bitch." He said to her. "Watch as your husband and sun fuck for the honor of having my cock. You were always a slave werent you? Well just know that your life wont change all that much, you just have to suck my cock instead!" And if Jenny had done as he instructed he forced his cock deep into Silvia's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Master!" Jen smiled, leaving Silvia to his master as he walked up to Alex and surprised him with a kiss, pushing his tongue down his throat. As they made out, Silvia looked at them with tears falling from her eyes. She looked at Jet and shook her head.

"No! I-I belong to Alex! He is my master! not you! Get away from me! Get-AHH!" Silvia screamed as her asshole was stretched by Jet's cock. In truth, Silvia was Jen, disguised by his illusion powers. But he didn't tell master that of course. "Stop! Stop! Alex, help!" Silvia cried.

As for the father and son, Jen was dominating the amateur slave with passionate kisses, and stroking his father's cock like his mother.
"Ahhh, feels just like Jen." Jet laughed, fucking Silvia's ass without any mercy. "Thats it, show me a good show or no cock for you!" He yelled laughing, completely ignoring Silvia as he held her by the hips and fucked her ass hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)