Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Dua smiled at the permission he had been given. Taking immediate advantage of it, he slowly slid his middle finger into her ass as he held her up. He slowly moved his digit in and out of Yumi as he continued to kiss her neck.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi moaned straight away as he put his finger into me moaning as he kept kissing on her neck.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
As Yumi's moans fell upon Dua's eardrum, the sound caused his member to harden. Using his spare hand, he removed his boxers, allowing his cock to stand freely. He continued to kiss her neck as possible sexual acts ran through his mind, giving him quite the selection. He then began to lick her neck, mentally preparing for his chosen idea.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi kept moaning, she could feel Dua's cock as it got hard. "Agh, so good."

Danny knowing what Yumi was like put a no disturb sign by the changing rooms as he could hear what Yumi and Dua. "Yumi never changes." he said to his self.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Taking action on his thoughts, Dua gently set Yumi down on the floor. Using his left hand to separate her thighs, he took his long tongue to her crotch. He began to lick her out as he continued to finger her.

Yumi moaned more as Dua started licking her out. "Agh..." She rested her head on the floor and she was becoming wet a ready.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Continuing his licking, Dua slowly inserted a second finger into Yumi's ass. Taking another long lick, he looked at her.

"You taste amazing," he said, gently licking her again.

Yumi grips her hand onto the floor, liking the feeling a lot. "Agh!" she says loudly as Dua sicks fingers into my ass.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua gently slid his long tongue into Yumi's pussy, savoring the flavor of her interior. He began to move his tongue about inside her, fingering her ass all the while.

Yumi continued to more as she became more wet. "Agh..."
Creative Minds
The OCA