Join our server on Discord

DaD surviving L4D! Can we last?
Holding his Desert Eagle firmly in his claw and drawing out along with the others, the brown-haired dragon tried to assess and look at his surroundings. He wanted to be prepared, in case of an ambush, in case they needed a quicker escape route. "Alright, let's get moving. No good being sitting ducks." He commented dryly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eloise sprang to his feet and staggered towatds the door.He could feel the stare of Gale burn in to him."And so it begins..." he murmured looking at his claw thingies."Hey,Hitogoroshi once this is all over how about me and you go to Hot Topic(or maybe Apple Bees or Boston Market,Walmart even @.@)." he said turning sharply looking at Gale,"Which does not involve you...Gale the Gay Quail." he hissed a slight laugh.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
(You make sound like a total creep!I am not that GAY...Walmart?Low price pizza rolls?xD)Gale was indeed burning holes in Eloise with his stare.Getting up he put his sword between his legs as if it was a horse.He pointed at Eloise dramaticly while blushing,"Oh Eli your voice makes we quiver,I get all hot and steamy inside!" Gale moaned totally ignoring the Gale the Gay Quail thing.
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
(You are kinda scary Gaga.)
Hitogoroshi tilted her head slightly in confusion,"How about no." she giggled standing with her hoshi."My heart belongs to Hoshi and no one else!" she kissed her hoshi softly,her ears twitching hearing Gale.'What a total creep.Atleast he never gives up.' she thought.
You would not believe your eyes if ten thousand fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.Cause they fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere.You think me rude but I would just stand and...stare.
(Gale you remind me of the creepy ninja chick from Gintama XD..and uh on the DL I know you taking a little sumtin sumtin...why can't you hook a chick up man?lol XD)Eloise glared with annoyance and stomped on the back end of the sword sending the front up."I bet you feel broken and cold inside now." he laughed turning to Hitogoroshi with a heart broken face."I thought we had something special...please don't do this too me now!We can make it if we believe!" he plead and begged.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Salem frowned as she looked back at the trio arguing in the background "They won't last long..." she muttered, if the zombies didn't get them she probably would. As she turned her attention back to the threat ahead she saw roughly twenty infected charging toward them, driven by the sounds of the survivors. The small mad girl would normally have charged straight back at them and swing her cleaver at everything she saw, but with the Doc unable to fight up close and Kita wounded she needed to stay close to protect them "...why..am I doing this?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark sighs a bit, firing his shotgun once at the group of infected before, taking out his sword, placing his shotgun on his back, slashing at the infected, keeping his guard up, before looking with one eye back at Eloise, Gale, and Hitogoroshi, but mainly at Eloise and Gale. "You guys need to cut down on the chatter, the infected follow the noise, noise most of the time means life, means a meal to them." Dark said coldly.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Doc looked back to kita
"I'm a doctor, it's what I do." of course that wasn't all. thinking about what his brother had told him.
Find someone worth protecting... he shook his head and moved closer to the others.
Doc looked out toward the rushing horde of undead coming at them. He put up his TMP but before he fired any rounds he looked to Dark and Salem who had put themselves between The monsters and Kita as well as himself.
"I might not get the chance to say this later."

" thanks." Having said his peace he aimed his TMP and fired a short burst hitting one of the monsters in it's head. Dropping it to the floor in a bloody mess. Before he had the chance to fire again the infected had closed the gap.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Salem smiled back at Doc, no one had ever thank her for anything! Deciding to put aside any doubts about protecting the pair she readied her cleaver and swung at the first infected to reach her, the bill hook on the blade sunk into it's temple and sliced through it's head like butter...

Needles to say it wasn't getting back up, and neither was the one behind it as she brought her cleaver back from the first swing and severed the beasts head on her second "Too easy." she grinned as she watch the remaining infected swarming towards them.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I looked at the infected creatures walking towards us. I took out my dagger and started to bent it into a type of boomerang type shape and threw the dagger that headed straight towards the creatures that hit two of the creatures head. "Salem, your right this is easy." I say before looking back and the dagger was heading back, I grabbed the handle of the dagger and wiped the blood of with a cloth.

I looked back and there where only a few and this seemed easy for Kita.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA