Join our server on Discord

Digimon! New Order of Choas!
"Great meeting you! Where have you guys been hanging out?" Judai inquired excited at all the new friends.
Dave looked at Judai. "The name is Dave Leonheart, and this is my partner Dark, a DarkVeemon." Dave said. "I go though a computer from the my world to the digital world." Dave said.

Ichigo also looked at Judai. "The name is Ichigo Kurosaki, I got a call from a place called the Soul Society, I open a portal to go to the Soul Society, but ended up here." Ichigo said, looking at Nel Tu and Halibel.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Zhai looked over at Ichigo. "If you open the portal... Couldn't you just open another one and try to get where you were trying to go?"
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Venin responded to Zhai, "If he failed to get where he was going in the first place, what makes you think he'll succeed this time? If you ask me, I think it's a bit risky.

Abel said, "Well, we're a wealthy church, so we don't ask for many donations. Besides, any offerings given to us go to the Lord and his house of worship, not to preachers. I took of vow of poverty, so I'm forever a poor man. On that topic, does anyone have a bite to eat, I spent my money on helping another customer and I'm only left with $4." Abel sighed, "God works in mysterious ways, I guess."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Zhai shrugged. "Well... I don't know how the things work.. but I would assume that something redirected him here.. And it might be that whatever it was wouldn't be watching this time." she said.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
"Portals? Redirecting?" Judai remarked a bit confused.
"You mean someone choose us and brought is here? Maybe we're heroes or something!" He exclaimed excited.
"Regardless of how we got her we need to plan what to do next, find out why we're here and how to return to our homes." Halibel said calmly from Ichigo's side, already forming an attachment to the young man.

"Heroes? Oh cool! Are we gonna get any of those costumes and stuff? Are we gonna get sidekicks?!" Nel Tu squealed as she started hoping around excitedly, she obviously liked Judai's idea.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bunnie remained quiet, fidgeting a bit with her arm, "Shoot, whereve we are ah can't connect home. Usually works between dimensions though." she sighed a bit, "Wish mah mechanic was here, still hate these add-ons." he chuckled a bit, "Anyone know if there's a place to rest, feel a bit winded after that fight."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Venin replied to Bunnie, "Well, I do have a hideout I go to when I'm not...doing anything. I'll put that up as a option, if no one else has anythig."

Dorumon said to Venin, "Dude, you barely know these people and you're offering to show them your hideout? Kinda risky, don't you think?"

Venin smiled, "Don't worry, anyone tries to kill me, I'm well equipped. I AM an assassin, after all." he said pridefully.

"Yeah, an overconfident, drinks-a-lot, assassin."

Venin stared a Dorumon, then said, "I love you too, Dorumon." with sarcasm.

Abel agreed, "That works, though any place would be better than an open plain. I'll support Venin's option."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I'll go with Venin too! We already got ourselves a secret base!" Judai declared.