Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel didn't say a word as he laid there on top of his sister panting trying to catch his breath. It felt just so good to cum in is sister. He chocked it up to the fact it was it was in his demonic nature, and the fact it was very taboo to fuck a sibling. He could hear his sister begging him to pull out as ninetails growled at her. He leaned over and nuzzled her neck, "Your mine now my slave if I want to breed you I will," he said.

After a moment he started to he shuddered the tip of his cock was still to sensitive to pull out. "Besides isn't there like a morning after pill you can get or get on pill before your heat?" he asked not really wanting to have a kid yet if it happened then it happened. He reached down and started to caress his sister's clit figuring she didn't get off and if she was still aroused she might shut up if she did get off.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt moaned softly, unable to stop herself as Raziel rubbed against her clit. She felt like she had electrodes attached to her as shocks of pleasure shot through her body, "N-noohh-ooohhh," her protest slowly faded into louder moans of pleasure, her eyes clouding over slightly as she fell again into her lust, crying out in arousal from Raziel's actions. It wasn't long before she was thrusting back against his cock, growling softly. She arched her back up, thrusting into Raziel's cock as she came, wrapping her arms around his neck as she screamed out from her first orgasm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel groaned as as his sister began to ride his cock once more. The tip wasn't so sensitive now as he began to thrust in time with her after a couple of seconds. He purred as he heard squelching sounds of their love making. A moment later he heard his sister scream out it was as if she was dieing, yet he knew she was having what might be her first orgasm or her most powerful of her life. He laid on top of her admiring her as she rested beneath him. "Mmm did you enjoy yourself my slave?" he asked as he started to get up and slide out of her pussy. "So will you be more willing in the future if I give you that kind of pleasure?" he asked grinning at his sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt panted softly, she hated to admit it, but it had felt good, amazing even. She whimpered a bit as he slid out of her, another jolt of pleasure shooting through her followed by an odd feeling of emptiness she felt his cum dripping from her pussy, "Y-yes, I'll behave." she said, blushing brightly, she was beginning to lose hope of ever getting out of this situation so decided it would be best to just submit to avoid anymore pain, as well as recieve more pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The half demon smiled glad his sister was now more willing to please him, "That's good slave," he commented. Soon he reached down and touched Ninetails on the forehead and changed the large female pokemon into a vulpix. "When your ninetails your just to large to sleep on the bed with us," he said with a smile. Then he touched the monkey talisman and changed his cock back to his normal feline cock as it slipped into his sheath.

He stood up and stretched, "Come on you two I am tired and want to go on to bed," he said purring because he had to females he can take anytime he waned. He walked out of the living room down the hallway towards his room. The powerful being laid there on top of the covers since it was just warm that evening.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix jumped up onto the bed, happily curling up on Raziel's lap. Her six tails wrapping around her till she looked like a small pillow, one of her eyes still glaring slightly at Katt as the feline reluctantly layed down on the bed next to Raziel, keeping a little distance between the two of them.

*Airplane*

"So are you going to tell me what the kids called about?" A large tiger asked as she waved on a stewardess, next to her sitting an even larger demonic looking man, "Katt sounded upset, and you said you'd explain when we were on the plane." she said, looking over at her husband.

OOC: Hope you don't mind me bringing the parents back into the RP, thought it'd be something to do while the kids sleep or do whatever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel purred when vulpix curled up in his lap and curled her tails around herself, she looked like an exotic pillow. He reaches down as he rubs the pokemon's belly near her vulva. As his sister lays down next to him, he wraps an arm around her her caresses her belly. Then moves his paw down her body towards her sex and rubs. The horse talisman flares up healing what was just a while so savage torn away from the young demonic tigress. He looks at it and shrugs not sure how it activated on its own. "Hey girls why don't you choose something good for us to watch?" he suggested he rubbed the girls sex's lightly.
------------
Airplane
------------
Ooc: The kids didn't call it was the parents remember?

Ic:

Josh looked over at his mate and smiled. "Oh she was upset about making a bet about being each other slave with Raziel because she lost she wanted me to get her out of it. Yet there are times you just got to sleep in the bed if your mistakes," he had to plenty of times when dealing with his family. "Besides he won't hurt her he very fond of Katt as you know," he said being disgret about how Raziel longed for his sister's touch. They had the whole incest talk before and agreed if their kids did become lovers they wouldn't interfere.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt purred softly as the familiar cool feeling washed over her body again, mixed with the slight arousal Raziel rubbing at her still sensitive pussy lips, causing a wave of lust to flood her body. She managed to fight it off, too tired to even think about sex at the moment. She sighed a bit as she lay down on the bed, "I don't really care."

Vulpix purred loudly as she rolled over onto her back, showing off her stomache and her sex to Raziel as he rubbed her, small flames shooting from her mouth as she squeeked in pleasure from his touch. She looked up curiously at him, "Watch? I like watching you master." she smiled, not knowing what he had meant.

*Plane*

Kattrina slumped slightly in her seat, she had been afraid this day would come ever since Josh had warned her of it when she'd found out she was having twins, "He, won't hurt her right?" she asked, she'd seen demons at their worst before, and despite it being her own son she wouldn't forgive anyone that would hurt her child.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel chuckles some at vulpix'x comment about liking to watch him. "No silly what do you want to watch on tv is what I meant," he explained. He smiled again as he rubbed her belly his fingers brushing against her nipples. Soon he rubbed near her vulva again and pushed a finger into her moist twat. He reaches over with his other paw and grabbed the remote, he turned it back on to the reboot marathon and it was the episode were they had hexadecimal on shock collar and how she liked it. "Mmm Vulpix you can do what ever you want that will make you happy as long as I don't have to do anything," he said since he was feeling more than any lethargic from all the sex he had throughout the evening.
--------------
Airplane
--------------
"No Raziel wouldn't hurt Katt and you know that," he lied smoothly knowing for a fact that Raziel took more after him than his mate. He wasn't always the best of demons since he once years ago one who would black mail his family members for sex, beat and rape, something entirely different. "It's okay trust me," he said thinking for the best that Katt realize the world wasn't as friendly as it seemed to mortals. "How about we go lay down in the back?" he asked since it was a private jet for them and they had a long flight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vulpix squeeked in pleasure as she rolled onto her back and moaned softly from Raziel's finger inside of her, licking at his cheek as she moaned softly, "Please, ahh, just don't stop master," she begged, "It feels good, I don't want it to stop." she moaned.

Katt tried to focus on the TV, shuddering a bit when Hex was shocked by the collar, her hand instinctively going to her own throat, That's horrible, who would do that to someone? she wondered.

*Plane*

"I know, I just can't help but worry. I know you told me that this might happen, but I guess I just hoped it wouldn't." she shook her head a bit, she had already decided that if her children did get together for whatever reason she wouldn't fight it. She smiled a bit at Josh, "Oh, and just what do you mean by, 'Lay down'?" she teased a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad