Join our server on Discord

Digital World War.
Togemon kicked at the boy rushing towards her, only to find it was an illusion. The mists swirling around the battlefield were an indication that something more dangerous was afoot.
'Oooh, what now?! What is it with these stupid kids and wanting to protect things that don't even concern them?!' Mimi cried, swinging her legs as she perched on her partner's shoulder.

'You think it's another Digidestined?' Togemon asked in her booming voice. Mimi placed a finger to her lips at that and tilted her head slightly in thought.
'Well, if it is, then it's no challenge! And if not... then it's still no challenge! Nobody can fight against the darkness, and the dark queen, it's just stupid!' The girl said happily.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Catch ya later!" Circemon said to Salem before leaping back into the battlefield. She casted illusions of herself that surrounded Togemon.
"Sorcery Rage!" She launched a wave of fire at Togemon from her chalice while her illusions mimicked the attack.
"Surrender now and I might be able to convince the dark queen to let me keep you as a pet," Zephyrmon grinned, "Choose fast, don't wanna cut up that cute body of yours too badly."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: You're one of the Digidestined, and pretty fresh, right? So, at this stage, you can't really fight against the darkness, fufufufu.)

Mimi giggled at the attack.
"Oh, looky, a Rookie!" She sang, before leaping off of Togemon's shoulder, allowing the cactus Digimon to spin rapidly, releasing a load of needles which countered Circemon's fires.
"And now, for our next performaaaance~" Mimi cried, her Digivice flashing brightly, Togemon disappearing in a bright green light, only to reappear as Lilymon.
"We're gonna kill youuuu~!" Lilymon continued the song, flying high into the air and then aiming her hands at the Circemon below her.

"Flower Cannon!" The fairy Digimon cried, before firing off a blast at every single Circemon she could see, hitting all the illusions as well as the real one.
"Boom boom boom!" Mimi giggled happily.

((OC: that's mean! I may just cry now! <:'3))

"I didn't ask you to save me miss!" Salem yelled at Circemon as he watched her fly away Though I'm glad for it..." he added as he watched her suround and attack that wierd cactus thing, which freaked out and turned int a cute feary thing, who started firing off cannon shots while that pink girl danced around happily. Salem sighed as he picked up a broken brick from the roof and took a pitching stance "Might as well try and help out somehow...MARA'S FAST BALL SPECIAL!" he yelled as he threw the ball full force at Mimi.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, I'm afraid your both out of time now!" Yoshino laughed as she swung her whip at Ryan again.

Meanwhile Liamon circled around behind Angewomon and unleased another barrage of marvel shots at the angel fem.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Dark is on a lot. But never checks this RP. >_< I wanna play but if I cant get a response I cant play!
(Sorry about not posting much. I was waiting until everyone else had. Should I not do that?)

Circemon jumped back but was cought in the debris thrown by the explosion and thrown back landing besides the truck. She evolved to Perfect? Even with surprise I can't take down a Digimon of that level. After taking a breath she jumped to her feet back flipped on-top of the bus.
"We have to go." She said to Salem and tried to take him by the wrist to lead him away knowing his attack had little chance of success. She casted more illusions of Salem and herself fleeing in varius directions while she tried to drag him to the apartments,

From the window above Max held out his D-Hack out.
"Lilymon. Her level is high. And Zephyrmon. A Hybrid?" He remarked confused. He quickly began backing food and other items into his backpack knowing he may have to leave in a hurry if they chased the right Circemon.
(I'm waiting for everyone else to post first Ryan boohoo Also, Ryan you are getting whip at the same time)

Dave started to run at Ryan, throwing a left punch.

Dark crossed his arms over his chest, sending a DarkVee-Laser attack at Angewomon.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I put a flat hand up and forced it down deflecting Davids punch. I pulled my second hand back into a flat palm and thrusted forward send David back some.

"Using street fighting skills isnt going to get you much here." I said being calm as ever.

----------

Angewoman got hit with the attack but stood still. She pulled her hands together as if she was holding a bow and launched a light arrow at DarkFlamedramon.

OOC: Dark....If you could explain that last sentence better. Couldn't understand it. "Also, Ryan you are getting whip at the same time"
Mimi screeched in delight as her opponents began to run. Lilymon's cruel smile mimicked her partner's glee as she dove down from the sky to pick Mimi up, lifting her out of the way of the crudely thrown brick.
"I love a good chase! Go go go! Run run run!" She sang. The problem was the multiple opponents, so the evil duo could not be sure who to follow.

"Eenee, meenee, miinee, mo!" Mimi cried, pointing at one of the Circemon randomly. Lilymon dutifully began flying in the direction of that one, while Mimi swung around on her partner until Lilymon carried her piggyback style, leaving her hands free to fire Flower Cannon potshots at the fleeing Digimon.

Unfortunately, it appeared to be an illusion, and with the time wasted chasing it, the real Digidestined had gotten away.
"Oooh, just when it was getting good too!" Mimi sulked, while her and Lilymon descended onto the roof of an undestroyed building.
"You can run, you can hide, but i'll kill you all with cyanide~" The pink-haired girl giggled.
"We don't have any cyanide though..." Lilymon murmured, frowning in confusion.
"Who cares!? It rhymed, didn't it?!" Mimi yelled back, before making a gun shape with her hand and miming shooting down imaginary enemies.
"BANG! BAAAANG! Ooh, so close! BOOM!" She said happily.