Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Leon almost chuckled to himself seeing Lufty become so nervous at the possibility of reproduction as this places purpose. "Don't be so embarrassed," he began "if we ever want to find out what this place is for we must consider all possibilities even embarrassing ones. Besides I would be lying if I said that theory did not embarrass me too."
Looking back at him, Lufty leaned against him again. "Y, ya think? I mean, like.. It was a little, awkward teory to start with." She blushed more, though smiling.
"Indeed it was," replied Leon smiling calmly "but you cannot always avoid awkward moments you just have to move through them. Sometimes they can even lead to something good, like helping one get closer to a friend."
Smiling, Lufty kissed him on the cheek, "Just a thanks. You've done quite a bit for me in such a short time..! I.. I..." She cut her self off, sighing. "W, well.. I guess it just might be instinct for everyone here. None of us know anything about ourselves besides basic information. We have to look out for each other, eh?"
Leon blushed a little harder after Lufty's kiss "Y..Yeah we do."

He was somewhat relieved when he arrived at where he thought Elan was. He had to admit he was getting a bit flustered and even somewhat embarrassed as he spent time with this girl, he hoped adding a new face to the group would help lessen the awkwardness of the situation a bit. "Hey Elan you still up there?" he called up a tree where he remembered Elan sitting on.

When Leon received no response he moved his head around a bit to see if he could get a better view of the higher branches. "Huh," he said "I could have sworn he was here."
Lufty blinked, looking around. "There doesn't seem to be anyone here.." She said nervously. "You think he might have wandered off?" She asked, only becoming more nervous as time passed.
"Its a possibility," replied Leon "I am not worried though. He is easily capable of taking care of himself. He made that quite clear upon our first meeting. In all likely hood he might have gone off to get something to eat. If he finds anything he will most likely bring it back here in case I had returned."
Lufty nodded, letting go of Leon and limping over to rest against a tree, sitting down of course. "Ah.. Ow.. Er, so we wait here, huh?" She asked, a little unsure whether or not he wanted to wait here or not.
Name:Onyx
Sex:female
Height:5'3"
Weight:96lbs.
Pokemon Breed:Mismagius
Appearance:[Image: Mismagius.jpg]
Personality:Doesn't listen to anyone
Abilities:Able to use chant to bring torment or happiness
Bust size:25B
-----------------------
Name:Diamond
Sex:female
Height:5'1"
Weight:45lbs.
Pokemon Breed:Glameow
Appearance:[Image: Glameow.jpg]
Personality:Hyper active.
Abilities:Has a sharp glare able to put any pokemon in a hypnotic state.
Bust size:29C
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
The woman looked at the squirming bunny in the teens hands, reaching out and grabbing it by the ears before harshly breaking it's neck with a loud snap, she moved quietly and arranged some stones "Go get me a nice long stick ok?" she says sliding a surprisingly sharp claw along the rabbits belly and gutting the little creature with a skilled hand, all as if by instinct. She moved some stones into a small circle as she worked, grabbing leaves and bits of twig and bark to use for fuel for the cooking fire.